Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Medicinal Cannabis Forum > CBD vs. THC - Treatable diseases andor ailments

Thread Title Search
CBD vs. THC - Treatable diseases andor ailments Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-09-2017, 03:16 AM #1
Weedsenberg

Weedsenberg is on a distinguished road
Question CBD vs. THC - Treatable diseases andor ailments

Good day, I am new in this forum & am looking to educate myself and a group of people that have come together in the country of Mexico to help people suffering from sicknesses that are looking for alternatives in the medical cannabis field. We are building a informational website and are looking to clear up some misinformation and also to bring together people interested in this field.

We have heard that there are differences on what is best to use depending on whatever needs to be treated, THC for some and CDB for others. Is there a comprehensive guide that explains this?

Thank you in advance for your help, guideance and input
Guardar
Guardar
Weedsenberg is offline Quote

Old 04-09-2017, 03:24 AM #2
subrob

subrob is a survivorsubrob is a survivorsubrob is a survivorsubrob is a survivorsubrob is a survivorsubrob is a survivorsubrob is a survivorsubrob is a survivorsubrob is a survivorsubrob is a survivorsubrob is a survivor
Welcome to IC!
You will find ALOT of the info you are looking for here. I am not even close enough to experienced w cbd to start offering advice...But I can point you in a good direction. Look up ECTraveller here on ic and explore his posts. I've met him personally and I can vouch for his character and ethics. The time and research and breeding work he is putting in on the subject speak louder than all the cannabis cups he's won. Good luck
subrob is offline Quote

Old 04-09-2017, 03:46 AM #3
Weedsenberg

Weedsenberg is on a distinguished road
thanks for the pointer will look him up!!!
Weedsenberg is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-09-2017, 03:17 PM #4
RetroGrow

RetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant futureRetroGrow has a brilliant future
Check out this thread, "treating cancer with Cannabis" one of the best on ICMag, and maybe the most important:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=301121
RetroGrow is offline Quote

Old 04-09-2017, 05:43 PM #5
oldchuck

oldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud of
Weedsenberg, despite all the recent research and despite all the millions of individual opinions we remain a long way from an adequate understanding of this plant and how different combinations of Cannabinoids work in the human body. My own experience suggests but does not prove that different combinations work better or worse for different conditions and different people. All we can do at this point is experiment and try different things. One size will never fit all in my opinion.
oldchuck is offline Quote