Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Security & Legal Issues > Can Female urine pass drug test for a man?

Thread Title Search
Can Female urine pass drug test for a man? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-28-2014, 02:11 AM #31
seeingthings

seeingthings has a spectacular aura aboutseeingthings has a spectacular aura aboutseeingthings has a spectacular aura aboutseeingthings has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadRash View Post
The 2 times I've taken drug tests, it was the kind where they watch you pee. It wasn't court ordered. One was for employment, the other was voluntary for a (civil) legal matter.

I guess Home Depot doesn't do it that way ?
Could just be some kind of state thing? Maybe it's different depending on where you live.
seeingthings is offline Quote

Old 02-28-2014, 11:53 AM #32
Hydrofome420
You can pick you friends and you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends under the couch

Hydrofome420 is a name known to allHydrofome420 is a name known to allHydrofome420 is a name known to allHydrofome420 is a name known to allHydrofome420 is a name known to allHydrofome420 is a name known to allHydrofome420 is a name known to allHydrofome420 is a name known to allHydrofome420 is a name known to allHydrofome420 is a name known to allHydrofome420 is a name known to all
High.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vash View Post
Damn. Frozen piss. I've heard it all now, but got to say I never thought of that. Question though, why didn't you just get the pee the day of the test instead of having to freeze it for so long?

Yep frozen pee worked great, the only reason I froze it was I did not know exactly when I was going to be called.

Stay safe and high.
........HYDRO......

I am a compulsive lier so anything I say is a lie.
Now am I lieing or not about being a lier,
only the shadow know's

If you want to go fast go alone,
If you want to go far go with others.:wink:

A friend of Piece Of My Heart, limelight and MTNJOHN
Hydrofome420 is offline Quote

Old 03-18-2014, 06:05 AM #33
DEATH BY SNUSNU

DEATH BY SNUSNU will become famous soon enoughDEATH BY SNUSNU will become famous soon enoughDEATH BY SNUSNU will become famous soon enough
A friend sez There is a kit being sold, he had the money and said fuckit. Came with synthetic and used a buddy's gf together. Froze the girls pee and just let it thaw to roomtemp. The warmers that came with were bunk, used the walmart ones and monitor the buit in thermometer, he was all good. Unless federal, they will not watch. You are just $$ to these trolls and they are getting paid for counting and shipping urine jars. Warm weather is a plus if there ever was, just beware of the freezing ass lobby! Welcome to the future, While meds or rec is gaining ground the labor dept or whoever won't budge,sure its illeagal but they are violating your rights first right?

But there are those employers who don't mind a little dank in the stank, but its the crank that might raise flags. Its a gamble but with mouth swabs I think 24 hrs is a good start.
DEATH BY SNUSNU is offline Quote

Old 03-18-2014, 06:15 AM #34
JuC

JuC is a jewel in the roughJuC is a jewel in the roughJuC is a jewel in the roughJuC is a jewel in the roughJuC is a jewel in the roughJuC is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadRash View Post
The 2 times I've taken drug tests, it was the kind where they watch you pee. It wasn't court ordered. One was for employment, the other was voluntary for a (civil) legal matter.

I guess Home Depot doesn't do it that way ?
screeny weeny solves that too
JuC is offline Quote

Old 06-11-2015, 02:53 PM #35
aaronverdier

aaronverdier is on a distinguished road
Hey his me up on that wv stuff
aaronverdier is offline Quote