Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Neem causes cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome

Thread Title Search
Neem causes cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-19-2020, 12:21 AM #1
OnlyPureSativas

OnlyPureSativas is a glorious beacon of lightOnlyPureSativas is a glorious beacon of lightOnlyPureSativas is a glorious beacon of lightOnlyPureSativas is a glorious beacon of lightOnlyPureSativas is a glorious beacon of lightOnlyPureSativas is a glorious beacon of lightOnlyPureSativas is a glorious beacon of lightOnlyPureSativas is a glorious beacon of lightOnlyPureSativas is a glorious beacon of lightOnlyPureSativas is a glorious beacon of lightOnlyPureSativas is a glorious beacon of light
Neem causes cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome

This syndrome know as cannabis hyperemesis is not caused by cannabinoids but by neem products mixed with cannabis.

Please stop using neem products, many products have neem byproducts in them

Also dont use cinnamon unless it true cinnamon, the cinnamon oil people buy is the other variety which contains a toxic compound

OnlyPureSativas is offline Quote

Old 11-19-2020, 12:31 AM #2
Crooked8

Crooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyPureSativas View Post
This syndrome know as cannabis hyperemesis is not caused by cannabinoids but by neem products mixed with cannabis.

Please stop using neem products, many products have neem byproducts in them

Also dont use cinnamon unless it true cinnamon, the cinnamon oil people buy is the other variety which contains a toxic compound

This has not been proven. Neem does contain something that compounds in the system and creates a toxicity though. I do agree neem is not good to use at all. I havent in many years.

Neem Poisoning vs CHS are different.

https://www.leafly.com/news/health/n...mesis-syndrome

Happy to share more articles. I have a friend who legit has CHS and we never use neem products and he still has the issue. None of us do and we all smoke the same flowers. Its not the neem, i wish it were, would be a quick fix.
Crooked8 is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-19-2020, 12:56 AM #3
Fronk

Fronk is a survivorFronk is a survivorFronk is a survivorFronk is a survivorFronk is a survivorFronk is a survivorFronk is a survivorFronk is a survivorFronk is a survivorFronk is a survivorFronk is a survivor
What’s a better alternative?
I use neem in veg.
Fronk is online now Quote

Old 11-19-2020, 01:21 AM #4
troutman
Seed Whore

troutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivor
I bought neem once to see what it was like. I hate that smell and I'll never will buy it again.

troutman is offline Quote

Old 11-19-2020, 02:55 AM #5
OnlyPureSativas

OnlyPureSativas is a glorious beacon of lightOnlyPureSativas is a glorious beacon of lightOnlyPureSativas is a glorious beacon of lightOnlyPureSativas is a glorious beacon of lightOnlyPureSativas is a glorious beacon of lightOnlyPureSativas is a glorious beacon of lightOnlyPureSativas is a glorious beacon of lightOnlyPureSativas is a glorious beacon of lightOnlyPureSativas is a glorious beacon of lightOnlyPureSativas is a glorious beacon of lightOnlyPureSativas is a glorious beacon of light
https://coloradocannabistours.com/ma...ndrome-part-5/

I read about someone that stopped using cannabis because of his symptoms, and decided to grow his own without neem and other additives, he found that his highs were the best they ever were and he had no more symptoms or trips to the doctor.

I believe it was the same person this article is talking about. But the link to that grower is not working

Old 11-19-2020, 02:58 AM #6
OnlyPureSativas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fronk View Post
What’s a better alternative?
I use neem in veg.
Have you tried going organic and veganic, with no additives, oils, plant extracts etc.. That's my recommendation.

Using animal free soil and fertilizer is your best option, pests love animal products, especially manure (yuck).

Old 11-19-2020, 03:01 AM #7
OnlyPureSativas

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyPureSativas View Post
Have you tried going organic and veganic, with no additives, oils, plant extracts etc.. That's my recommendation.

Using animal free soil and fertilizer is your best option, pests love animal products, especially manure (yuck).

Insects included

Old 11-19-2020, 03:06 AM #8
geneva_sativa

geneva_sativa has a reputation beyond reputegeneva_sativa has a reputation beyond reputegeneva_sativa has a reputation beyond reputegeneva_sativa has a reputation beyond reputegeneva_sativa has a reputation beyond reputegeneva_sativa has a reputation beyond reputegeneva_sativa has a reputation beyond reputegeneva_sativa has a reputation beyond reputegeneva_sativa has a reputation beyond reputegeneva_sativa has a reputation beyond reputegeneva_sativa has a reputation beyond repute
Damn,,, hope your not feeding yer plants with plant based material,,, they hate that shit,, pure cannibal feeling for them,,, they cry when they have to absorb the decaying carcasses of their cousins and such,,,

Thats plant cruelty of worst stripe,, just horrible
geneva_sativa is offline Quote

Old 11-19-2020, 03:11 AM #9
geneva_sativa

geneva_sativa has a reputation beyond reputegeneva_sativa has a reputation beyond reputegeneva_sativa has a reputation beyond reputegeneva_sativa has a reputation beyond reputegeneva_sativa has a reputation beyond reputegeneva_sativa has a reputation beyond reputegeneva_sativa has a reputation beyond reputegeneva_sativa has a reputation beyond reputegeneva_sativa has a reputation beyond reputegeneva_sativa has a reputation beyond reputegeneva_sativa has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb

And them having to do that fer 20- 24 weeks + veg time ,,, omg,, just unbelievable
geneva_sativa is offline Quote

Old 11-19-2020, 02:01 PM #10
CANNATORIUM

CANNATORIUM is just really niceCANNATORIUM is just really niceCANNATORIUM is just really niceCANNATORIUM is just really niceCANNATORIUM is just really niceCANNATORIUM is just really niceCANNATORIUM is just really niceCANNATORIUM is just really niceCANNATORIUM is just really niceCANNATORIUM is just really niceCANNATORIUM is just really nice
Outdoor weed is porblem it is contaminated with bugs,
insects, insect droppings, soil, sand, pesticides, acid rain and everything that comes in contact with it as it grows.
to ask me only for smoking and making oil should be allowed well-grown plant according to GMP standards from indoor cultivation with controled envirnoment.

Outdoor grown organic is only good for ropes,plastic and building material.
And that Eco-BIo and stories like that are for stupid people who like to suck dick of marketing hypes.
CANNATORIUM is offline Quote