What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Spannabis 2018 la kalada

bannana man

Hi guys and gals who will be at spannabis 2018? would be great to meet up and smoke out . I'll be at lakalada club on the 9th in the evening doing a little trichome jungle seeds event come by say hi and get higher will have plenty to smoke and dab . And lots of seeds

mack 10

Veteran
Hey Bman, that's cool.
la kalada is a good spot.
Nice and chill plus they got everything you need.

Just don't wait outside, waiting for them to open.
dread geezer had a right stress at me, for standing outside.
Nearly, I say nearly ruined my buzz.

Gonna have to miss it though as too close to ic cup
Which I just cannot miss.

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Hey Bman, that's cool.
la kalada is a good spot.
Nice and chill plus they got everything you need.

Just don't wait outside, waiting for them to open.
dread geezer had a right stress at me, for standing outside.
Nearly, I say nearly ruined my buzz.

Gonna have to miss it though as too close to ic cup
Which I just cannot miss.

It is really important that people understand that complaints form neighbours are the biggest threat to most clubs... and many are just looking for a problem, so always leave silently and get out of the area, treating anybody you meet around with respect.

La Kalada is one of the best clubs there, but they are also getting hassle from the Ajuntamento about membership numbers, last time we tried, membership was closed as they were by the limit. No idea what they are going to do for Spannabis weekend, but it already gets way too full at popular times.

Look forward to meeting you Bananaman, not sure if it was you, or a friend I met a couple of years ago at the show

mack 10

Veteran
@chaos, yeah, i should of known better
but you know how exited i get. lol.

luckily i already have my membership.

ChaosCatalunya

Veteran

It is so important, and unless you know the city and it's ways, some wierd surprises. A local I know had his half cooked meat pulled from the barbecue because a neighbour complained, barbecues are illegal in the city. Another got a e750 fine because she answered the door (don't, ever) when a neighbour had called the police to report a disturbance.

Clubs need to keep a super quiet profile in the street outside, or they risk big fines or getting shut down, so sorry for sounding like a nag, but it is really important to be quiet, discrete and respectful in public when in Barcelona, the Fun Police are watching and listening.

You are a lucky lad having membership there, hope it does not get too packed. Nice place, nice people and some good products on sale there too.

ChaosCatalunya

Veteran
Nice idea Moppel, but think carefully about when and, organise it ASAP.

There is so much going on, getting that many people together is not going to be easy

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran

yep so do i,,,,
nice club,,like a tardis when you get inside,,
will peeps attending ic have to pay 20 euro for membership to any and every club they get refered to ?,,s2

mack 10

Veteran
Pretty much.
Most of the clubs charge 20/25 e to join.
La kalada was one of the better ones, think they do 6 months for 5e?.
Always keep your cards, if you had a membership.
It makes it easy for them to extend it rather than have to start from scratch.

Gonna be a blast to see everyone!

ChaosCatalunya

Veteran
yep so do i,,,,
nice club,,like a tardis when you get inside,,
will peeps attending ic have to pay 20 euro for membership to any and every club they get refered to ?,,s2

Yes, basically. Although, if some known friends are here before, yes, I can probably introduce you to a club with free membership (IIRC) and low prices so you can have a nice quiet smoke, if that is needed.

sixixix

Hi guys! I'm arriving on the 5th, planning to enjoy a couple of days at Lakalada before it gets too crowded when the weekend comes. I'll make sure I'm there on the 9th bannana man and hit you up on your offer! :)

Being around too many people can be pretty tiresome when you're high, so we normally spend the evenings in our apartment like the true antisocial scandinavians we are :D , sampling the stuff we've found throughout the day.

Lots of stuff going on during Spannabis week this year, should be interesting.

Latest posts

Latest posts