What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ACE,s HIGH!

hoki2test

Veteran
Day 24 of Flower =Room Defoliation

Day 24 of Flower =Room Defoliation

After Defoliation=

picture.php

picture.php

hoki2test

Veteran
Ace Violeta

Ace Violeta

I had to leave my garden and with some family and fly to the other side of the moon as my dad got sick so i apoligise for not updating this thread....But here are some updated pix of the Ace Violeta i recently grew.....Had maybe 4 diff phenos with both green and purple.....loved them all than you ace
:peacock:
picture.php

hoki2test

Veteran
BLACK DOMINA 98 X ERD PURT FEM

BLACK DOMINA 98 X ERD PURT FEM

:peacock:Some BLACK DOMINA 98 X ERD PURT FEM i recently grew......this strain ticks all the box,s.....my lungs are loving it

picture.php
picture.php

I had to leave my garden and with some family and fly to the other side of the moon as my dad got sick so i apoligise for not updating this thread....But here are some updated pix of the Ace Violeta i recently grew.....Had maybe 4 diff phenos with both green and purple.....loved them all than you ace
:peacock:
View Image

That Violetta color is sick! How do you like the smoke?

hoki2test

Veteran
smokes good

smokes good

That Violetta color is sick! How do you like the smoke?

I had like four phenos of violeta bro and still not got around to testing them all on my lungs yet but hopefully one day soon....I did smoke the most grape candy smelling purple pheno in a joint the other night at about 1 am in the morning and when i woke up at 6am i swear i still felt stoned....im no good at describing tastes but what i can say i really did enjoy its flavour in a joint

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Congrats on the new harvest hoki2test ;)

Both Violeta and the Black Domina x ErdPurt look great! :yes:
Please, let us know your opinion about them after the drying and curing process.