What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

#3 per Light w/ 3wk veg?!

DunHav`nFun

Where yat Shroomy.....Hope the holidays are goin well for yas .......Merry Ho Ho and wish yas a prosperous new yr.....

Elmers huh......Wassat , GG4 x ?.....looks killer.....now.....Whadda all the growers who defoliate do with all the fanleaves , rather is there anything that`s not a pain in the ass to do to get any smokeable product back outta all that chlorophyl filled bullshit ?.........enquring minds wanna know.....and....how`s that wall o` weed goin bro.....makes an old man proud ta see bare bulbs hangin like I ran forever .....anyways.....

Thanks for your time.....and....

Peace.....DHF....:ying:.....

mushroombrew

Veteran
Obi Wan OG

Obi Wan OG

Cannot say enough good things about this line. Amazing terps gents!!

picture.php

gorilla ganja

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=343303&page=10

Poke around early on. It's a big thread now but lots of good info back there.

In flower day 21 and day 42. All but the top three fans on every lead.

I did a platinum recently. Look back through.

Good Luck!

Your plants always look top notch. Great work.

Was wondering if you defoliate all the strains you run or do some handle it a lot better than others?

Peace GG

mushroombrew

Veteran
Your plants always look top notch. Great work.

Was wondering if you defoliate all the strains you run or do some handle it a lot better than others?

Peace GG
It's dailed in for sure thanks!

I occasionally skip the 42 day defoliation with OG. Depends how thick the canopy is.

What's the word with them copper chem females? Got some pictures of them? I just picked up some beans and I would love to see how they are doing in your capable hands.

mushroombrew

Veteran
I just took down two girls. I smoked a joint barely dry lol. Like 3 days from the chop. They taste unreal bro. One is all OG sit down high. Pain Killer.

The other is mixed high with a little chem D funk in the taste.

But the two I just flipped are blowing my mind. Super frosty one. And the other is all oil rag reeking.
I will get some picks up real soon.

Pop all those beans you can't go wrong. Best Chem line period.

Sweet. Current run is a mix of relentless Orange glue and dark horse hulk smash. I found keepers in both. Silly sticky girls, with great terps. Next run of beans will be copper chem and some strawberry glue from dark horse. I'm looking forward to finding a nice male in the copper chem pack. With any luck I'll get a killer male and selectively knock up a few females this summer.

G

Sweet. Current run is a mix of relentless Orange glue and dark horse hulk smash. I found keepers in both. Silly sticky girls, with great terps. Next run of beans will be copper chem and some strawberry glue from dark horse. I'm looking forward to finding a nice male in the copper chem pack. With any luck I'll get a killer male and selectively knock up a few females this summer.
Can I ask where you got the Hulk Smash beans at?

Over at seedsherenow.com. I'm not sure they are still in stock. Check around. Another interesting option for banner genetics is the deputy over at greenpoint. It's a bb#3 x stardawg cross, and is much cheaper than hulk smash beans.

G

Over at seedsherenow.com. I'm not sure they are still in stock. Check around. Another interesting option for banner genetics is the deputy over at greenpoint. It's a bb#3 x stardawg cross, and is much cheaper than hulk smash beans.
Yeah they are out. Im on the notify list.

mushroombrew

Veteran
Copper Chem

Copper Chem

Copper Chem #14. Maybe hard to tell but @ 4wks this is the frostiest Chem I have ever seen. Sweeter Chem 4 terps so far.
picture.php

Copper Chem #13. Full on oilrag. Almost hurts your nose lol!
picture.php

I chopped #12. Super sweet chemmy smelling and tasting. The taste is so good it caught me by surprise and #16 is also on the sweet side with a touch of oil rag to the taste. 12 is mixed buzz very pleasant strong high. 16 is slightly more sativa in effect.