What's new

Bangi Haze

Ganico

Veteran
Yeah, but when I think of "skunky" smell, I think of the animal skunk, not the strain. That's what I was trying to say

That's why I asked you if you meant "skunk no.1", cause I don't think that even smells like real skunks, or else there'd be no big deal about "RKS"

C

charlie garcia

bonecarver_OG said:
a skunky musty scent is a way of describing the smell. many very strong crosses get a stinky kind of touch to the aroma - and that is many times refeered to as a skunky smell :D

Right

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ganico said:
Yeah, but when I think of "skunky" smell, I think of the animal skunk, not the strain. That's what I was trying to say

That's why I asked you if you meant "skunk no.1", cause I don't think that even smells like real skunks, or else there'd be no big deal about "RKS"

jejejej!!
we don´t have "skunks" (zorrillos" here in Spain :D).The Bangi Haze doesn´t smell like the skunk strains,it´s more hazey IMO
Charlie :wave:
That pic is sick!! :yes:

patolunga2

hello everyone!! :wave:

is great to see you dubi and charlie again :) nice to have you guys around ;)

the bangi haze looks awsome! :yoinks:

i still keep some of your genetics charlie growing in the garden ;) the thai x c99haze is soo good :) and have make some nice crosses with them :)

well i cant wait too see some more of yours great plants!!

happy growing my friends!! and good smokes from chilito ;)

patolunga.

:yummy:

C

charlie garcia

So happy to see you around from la "charca del pato" :) Its been long since OG but I see you still are having plenty of fun.

Well I just came in to help brother Dubi as he was travelling for a few days but I couldnt help and say hello to some old good friends around.

Wish you have successful crops and offsprings and still spread such a good vibes around as you always do. great to see you!

Raco, they mostly have such odor described. Ive tried better the F4-F6 ones and although some are more shy showing aromas, I have been reported the same by some friends who tried them. btw is a picture by Estai, the greatest gardener Ive ever met you know :)

Cuidaros

Last edited:
B

bonecarver_OG

awesome charlie :D got the beans today :D

they will get planted this autumn though :D but i really feel like planting a few now.. hehe but im going to behave and stand strong :D and grow all of them at once for best selection :D

nice one !

its going to be very very interesting to see how they get first hand :D

C

charlie garcia

Nice you get them. Its the way ACE express, hope you like them
Stand strong :)
But over all, enjoy!
best

B

bonecarver_OG

oo hehehe i will definetly enjoy them :D

muchas gracias!

peace all!

C

charlie garcia

Thx to you bonecarver, always spreading so positive vibes
best
charlie

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
bangi haze today here in denmark. got started a lil late and is under heavy attack from slugs, so i put a beer can blocked on. female
8344bangi_haze_190707.jpg

G

whaz up all. nice ladies. looking real green......

keep it green

**GL**

Latest posts

Latest posts