What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OG Chem...SFV or abusive ?

elkie

The strainguide says the OG Chem uses the SFV cut...but a test grow indicated the Abusive cut was used ? any ideas ? thanks...elk..:tiphat:

D

DJXXPLATINUM

THIS IS ON TRUE'S STRAIN GUIDE..DJ

OG CHEM:
Motorbreath (Pisces Genetics, truecannabliss 09 cut) x Chemdog bx2
Motorbreath=Chemdog D x SFV OG Kush

elkie

True also said this in an OG Chem grow thread..

Looking great bro, dont give up on number 7, thats my lucky number.......the lovely fat leaves on those babies are a great sign.
UKhem = Orgnkid OG Kush S1 x Chemdog bx2
OG Chem = ChemD/Abusive OG Kush x Chemdog bx2
Hope that helps.
Peace

jochen_45

Veteran
Elkie, I have got the information that the original OG Chem was changed and is not more the same. Sorry, I have still a pack
from those older ones and couldn't remember, what was going on there. I think, it was the first version that used the SFV OG
like the motorbreath from Pisces and that was changed later with the Abusive OG, but when you want to know it first hand,
ask Ojd or True, they now it. Once again sorry for the misunderstanding, but you are on the right way, have a nice day.......:joint:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it was the
chem d x sfv
x chem bx2

the new og chem was an open pollination of the best females and male

peace

zomboweed

UnDead Member
Veteran
received today my beans of og chem, and I'm very happy!
And, OJD, thanks for the gift !
10seeds10 of NYCJONES x OGCHEM was an awesome freebie.

Anymore information on this as far as phenos go....got my eye on a few packs (could be well old now though) any lemony goodness from the sfv come out on the f2s???