What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chem '91 (SkunkVA) x DMT

Steele Savage

Boutique Breeder
Combining the rich, chemically, lemony, gummy and ultra kushy DMT, with the legendary Chem '91, we predictably grew fat and pungent buds, bulbous with minimal foxtailing and full flavored, skull dragging strength. As with the rest of the DMT out crosses, they have proven to be an excellent addition to any pro gardeners and new comers alike.

Steele

Steele Savage

Boutique Breeder
SOON, is all I can say...... This variety produced a limited amount and will be on an auction basis. This cross will eventually be worked.

Steele

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
was not lucky enough to score some straight DMT...
but did bid on a pk of the 91... didnt think I'd win... but looky what I see... :bigeye:

Lucky me! :whee:

Just started some Blockhead IBL... 6 for 6 germ... 6 for 6 above soil!

also started 1 BSxD39... the only positive thing to come from my blue sonja grow...... above soil as well.. :greenstars:

Sideways

Wow- have not checked in here for several months, no pics. What's up Steele? Anyone else have some goin or done? I have some 91 x dmt and dmt outdoors about to finish in 2 weeks. I will post up come harvesto!

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
I was just thinking the same thing Sideways. :bigeye: how are yours looking?

I have been itching so start the ones I have. I will mostly likely start them in two wks. :D

Sideways

The 91 x dmt looks awesome. Chunkier than I thought it would be, short nodes, a bit leafy looking but FROSTY. Started 6 got 2 females, both similar phenos. I'll post up preharvest and dried pics.
Side note- what happened to this forum? Grindhouse was so popular and I had ridiculous success with their seeds...... I have grown out prophet, ultra Sonja, mob boss, and now dmt and dmt x 91. Seems like a bunch of folks have jumped off the bandwagon...

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
This is one I would love to see grown out!!! I wish I had been able to grab some of these when they dropped. Hopefully Steele will be back soon with some more great crosses. Look forward to seeing pics from those who did get packs.

Latest posts

Latest posts