What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OG CHEM outdoors Norcal

Yesca73

Hola amigos. well after seen a few excellent grow reports I decided to pull the trigger and pick up some OG Chem . I was originaly gonna run em indoors but an opportunity popped up so thru em outside. Never grew OG Kush before but did grow Chem Sis from Bluesky(Oaksterdam) and wasnt that impressed with it. Who knows maybe not real deal . I am hoping to find some super stinky smoke. Well got my pack back in April. pack said it contained 11 seeds mine had 12 :) soaked em in RO water for a day then paper towel for another day . they all had nice white tail after 3 days. planted in FFLW. all broke ground within a couple of dayz.

Yesca73

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi bro
looking good so far

we would love to see an outdoor grow of the og chem
these are going to stink so make sure you are prepared for that

keep us updated

peace

Yesca73

OUTDOOR GROW SHUT DOWN

OUTDOOR GROW SHUT DOWN

FUCK FUCK FUCK
some bad shit happenned and had to get rid of all plants.
I was able to find a good home for them. so hoping my amigo will finish em out for me . If all goes well I should get alittle bit of smoke later in the year .fingers crossed.
the plants were realy starting to take off . also had nice smell to em. here is some pics from about 2 weeks ago.
also have recently heard reports of herm problems with OG CHEM . It would be horrible if the plants I gifted him pollinated his entire crop. I would feel like shit and now I am alittle worried about this potential prob .

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sorry to hear of your bad news bro
hopefully your buddy does finish them and sort you some nugz

as to the hermie we have not had high reports of hermie in the og chem

out of the 1000 packs we had like a few that i can think of

so i wouldnt worry about that

just make sure your buddy has no light leaks and keeps an eye on things and he will be smoking dank nugs in no time

peace

OrganicBuds

Veteran
Herm problems outdoor are much more rare. If you get a herm outdoors, its the genetics most times.

G

Guest 10952

I'm running 1 UK Chem outdoor, but its in a questionable spot.
I'll get some pix and hopefully it makes it as its in a kinda boggy area.
Got a ton a rain the other day even though its hot as shit.
Was looking good last time I seen it. I'll post it up.

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So excited to see how you guys rock the CSG strains outdoors, cant wait to see some pictures when they pile on some weight......fingers crossed for a great summer season.
Peace

Yesca73

well visited the ladies the other day and they are looking good . some have started flowering already . not to strong of a smell yet. I did take some clones from each one. Hope to run indoors.
I did make some F2 seeds from clones that I took from seed plants before i took them outside. . I picked the fastest healthiest looking male and had him pollinate all females. maybe it would have been better to have open pollination with all males and all females ? I was able to get 70+ seeds from 6" clones. They had a real good smell when I broke the little buds up to remove the seeds
If all goes well I will let u know how OGChem does outdoors.

Yesca73

helped my amigo chop the last 2 of the OGChems down the other day before the storm hit. they both had similar smell and both had good frost coverage but one plant was defiantly more frosty. he had already pulled the others . I didn't take any pics but they were about 8' or 9' . yield doesn't seem to be as large as other strains but hopefully the smoke will make up for it. hope to have some dry nugs in a week or so.

blazin

OGCHEM is real deal......i got several phenos...but one pheno....stands out
for sure

talk about a reeker.....i had a few phenos....but one pheno...is a stinkerrrrrrrrrr
than the others...

The others smelled...but one pheno...forget about it...lol

this cut will be with me .....for a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng time...as it reminds me of ESCD with the smell....if you select the most reeker pheno.....

snoooyhaze

lies!!!

lies!!!

These are lies because at least 2 times I have purchased the same seeds from CG OG Chen and only two are ever females in a pack!! Hermes for sure and never buy from them again!

QUOTE=ojd;5197064]sorry to hear of your bad news bro
hopefully your buddy does finish them and sort you some nugz

as to the hermie we have not had high reports of hermie in the og chem

out of the 1000 packs we had like a few that i can think of

so i wouldnt worry about that

just make sure your buddy has no light leaks and keeps an eye on things and he will be smoking dank nugs in no time

peace[/QUOTE]

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey snoozy

you got any more info
where you bought from, when, pics of the packet
any more info

so you at least purchased 2 packs or was it 3
hit me back with some proper info and maybe i can help you out

peace

Yesca73

OK a little update I never got a chance to try out the OG Chem that my amigo grew outdoors. He didnt sort anything out during harvest . I was able to take clones from them and I have 4 females . I am currently running them in a 4x4 tent under a 6ooHPS . they are in 2 gallon GEO pots . This will be my first run of them to completion .

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

d3cryption

Veteran
looking good yesca73.... are you getting any smells yet?

What did you buddy have to say about the smoke? and how many diff phenos did he have?
what kid of yield are you hoping to hit in them 2 gal pots?