What's new

Marijuana Found Inside Firewood...

thaicat

'Hello, is this the Police Office?'

'Yes.. What can I do for you?'

'I'm calling to report 'bout my neighbor Jack Murphy...He's hidin' marijuana inside his firewood! Don't quite know how he gets it inside them logs, but he's hidin' it there..'

'Thank you very much for the call, sir.'

The next day, twelve St Johns Police Officers descend on Jack's house. They search the shed where the firewood is kept.

Using axes, they bust open every piece of wood, but find no marijuana. They sneer at Jack and leave.

Shortly, the phone rings at Jack's house.

'Hey, Jack! This here's Floyd....Did the Police come?'

'Yeah!'

'Did they chop your firewood?'

'Yep!'

'Happy Birthday, buddy!'

Al Botross

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I heard it as the neighbor claimed a dead body buried in a field, after cops left, he calls and say there Dad now your fields been plowed by the local PD.

Real life - Jack and all his pets are shot dead immediately on popo entering house. Weed IS found in shed. All Jacks property is forfeit to local law enforcement. Call is traced to Floyd. Same thing happens to him. All their children are arrested and convicted on the word of the cops. Police chiefs brother-in-law owns local private prison, gets 12 new inmates. Raises and bonuses all around.

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hook set................ziiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnng (sound of fishing reel)....you got me!

Green Supreme

Veteran
Wow, some one dug up an old one. Loved that story when I read it about 4 years ago. Still makes me chuckle today. Peace GS

Duplicate

Wow, some one dug up an old one. Loved that story when I read it about 4 years ago. Still makes me chuckle today. Peace GS

Ecclesiastes 1:9
New International Version (NIV)

9 What has been will be again,
what has been done will be done again;
there is nothing new under the sun.

:biggrin:

skullznroses

that aint nothing but 10 cent lovin
Veteran
heard similar story in different chat forum

heard similar story in different chat forum

hook set................ziiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnng (sound of fishing reel)....you got me!

Haha yeah I must be falling off my rocker into the back of the pick up truck... gotta pick my iPad off the ground and check its wires to see that it hasn't been damaged, cause man, am I one fat ass.

Seriously, I haven't had a good laugh in like 4 tenths of a second, and for some reason I think it was worth reading all the blither blather to get that one out.

So wasn't there also a version of this that has a woodchuck stuck in the wood pile, and they all get a good hoot in and chase it around until it gets tired... and they let one of the hounds drag it into the woods? Yeah maybe that was just me and Fred telling stories like we get to after a few Gennies.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

usually when that story's told it's the son calling his elderly infirmed dad from jail, "sorry I wasn't there to help you but did the cops come dig up that field?", or "did the cops split all that wood?"

good laughs anyway.......

thaicat

I'm glad most enjoyed it, as I did. That was one of the first things I read this morning. One of the first things I watched was this...

http://perezhilton.com/2012-03-30-drunk-guy-sings-bohemian-rhapsody-back-of-a-cop-car

Kinda made up for yesterday, which was a F-up of a day. I framed a bathroom in and once I reinstalled all fixtures. I realized the toilet lid had about 1/8'' of clearance between it and the studs...Therefore, no room for drywall and plaster...These made it all better!

Snoopster

Veteran
This reminds me of another email my uncle sent me.

A DEA officer pulled in a ranch in Texas and came upon an old rancher. "I need to inspect your ranch for illegal drugs." The rancher pointed and said, "Sure, but don't go in that field over there."

The fat DEA officer turned red and yelled, ""See this fucking badge? This badge means I can go where ever I want!" The rancher nodded, said, "yessir" and went back to his work.

A bit later, the rancher heard screams and saw the DEA officer running for his life, with a large angry bull close on his heels. The rancher ran to the fence and yelled at the top of his lungs,

"Your badge, show him your fucking badge!"

xxxxxxxhugs_41583069130.jpg