What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

12,000 watt 18 bulb vertical madness

Maina

Veteran
OH this is going to be fun :dance013:Geting the rooms set up over the next 4 weeks and spending lots of money$$$picket up alot of stuff today .

AlexTrebek

You really don't waste time Maina, i thought you were still on trim duty :x

I call shotgun, i got the best seat in the house :)
Grow on maina!
:tiphat:

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yea its all good:tiphat: Oh yea this summer you will see a Black Rose grow also :laughing::jump:

I'm poppin my Black Rose in a week.....I am SO going to follow this thread, I think we all are anticipating an " off dah hook" run Maina!

Maina

Veteran
Ok boys I got moms going clones to be cut ,but im of to a warm place for a 8 day vacation !!!!!!:dance013:After all that work and it paying of, time to have fun:jump:
.Lots of strains to Chemdog,ECSD,SSSDH,AK-47,White Russian,SAGE,
and ten other none clone strains .just picket up alot of bulbs that hurt.More ballasts .more cord sets.flip flop rig.gota get 2 new blowers 20 sheets insulation 2 doors hired a guy to help build it all. I realy want 1 gram a watt all the way around on this one.And should be cracking some Black rose seeds mid Jan.:jump:
You guys are awsome did I say that yet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thank you::laughing:

Maina

Veteran
Subbed you crazy fuggin maina!! This is gonna be wicked good!
You need to hang out with us vert guys my man we will show you killa ass yields:laughing: retire your hoods:comfort:.In time budy the boys know there shit and they get you there fast!!!