What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

if you could choose one hot female celebrity to smoke with.....

....who would you choose?

for me it would be mila kunis. she's so fucking hot and she definitely is a stoner. then i'd bang the bejesus out of her.

mila-kunis-hot11.jpg
Mila-Kunis.jpg

....who would you choose?

for me it would be mila kunis. she's so fucking hot and she definitely is a stoner. then i'd bang the bejesus out of her.

you may have to wait after justin timberlake. o_O *gross*

for me it would be drew barrymore, whoopi goldberg, melissa etheridge, frances mcdermond, and the pointer sisters, all blazing it down. :)

*edit*
oh crap. this thread said hot female celebrities.... i'm sorry everyone, i'm stoned. I was thinking it would be fun to get stoned with everyone on my list and that maybe i could get melissa and the pointer sisters to sing me a song or two. i don't think drew barrymore is hot at all, cute, but not hot.

for hotness, i would add cameron diaz.

Last edited:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Valerie Bertinelli . I've watched her grow up & she is still fuckin gorgeous !!! marrying Eddie Vanhalen ...you know shes a stoner too .:)

C

chefro420

Kim Kardashian . Id have her bend over, roll a blunt on her ass then have at it!:)

genkisan

Cannabrex Formulator
Veteran
It really depends on which hot female celebrity likes it in da pooper.........

I'd toke with Sharon Stone, of course! Firstly, I had the hots for her since I was a teen. Secondly, Does her last name fit the bill or what?! :smokey:

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
simple ... enuff.......DG........from dutchgrown seeds.........she's the REAL~DEAL ... B00mbDiggitY......

blessedBE .... DG

Dr. D

Veteran
It would have to be Jessica Alba then Jenna Haze, just cause i named a strain after her...Peace

Mila would be my first choice also.....gota love that Russian in her....yum yum !

Gota say Alba is one close fukn second.......can you imagine sitting around a table taking bong hits with these 2 ladies :bow:...id think id died & gone to heaven....

S

SicKSKills

mila for sure, if i couldn't have her Id go for scarlet johansson or kari byron from mythbusters haha!