What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bottom leaves turning yellow

See green

Hello,I have a small outdoor grow going. Plants are in 15 gal. Smart pots. Using blue planet farmers pride Nutes. They are in pro mix bx soil. They are about 7 weeks old. Starting to get some yellow leaves. Any help on how to fix this would be great!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 7
F

FreeUrMind

It's because there at bottom of the plant and shaded from light she will be fine.

See green

I'm about 3 weeks into flower. It's way to early for this many yellow leaves. Please help!! I don't want to lose her now:cry:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 5

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
Since the leaf blades and the veins are fading completely from green to yellow and your ph is good its probably just nitrogen deficient.

Its going through stretch and it uses alot of nitrogen for all that explosive growth. I like to use my veg nutes during stretch and start adding bloom week 3 usually.

Junk

Since the leaf blades and the veins are fading completely from green to yellow and your ph is good its probably just nitrogen deficient.

Its going through stretch and it uses alot of nitrogen for all that explosive growth. I like to use my veg nutes during stretch and start adding bloom week 3 usually.

Ditto. It looks N deficient in general. That's a big plant, it's going to use a lot of N right now.

I keep giving N in my normal ratios until the flush, approx 3 weeks before harvest fwiw.

Fwiw, you have a pretty good idea of how long your flush will take you now.