What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fiddynut's indoor jungle

Badfishy1

Greetings jungle tribe.

Just want to show off the plants that are at my bros house. They are super happy outside. They are like 4' spears of buds without much side branching. This has been a super easy grow.
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=70737&pictureid=1775850&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=70737&pictureid=1775849&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=70737&pictureid=1775848&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

@badfishy. Here is the new limited release can of spotted cow. I shot a game of disc and drank a sixer on Sunday.
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=69749&pictureid=1775847&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=69749&pictureid=1775846&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Damn you fiddy...

Fiddynut

Damn you fiddy...
Good afternoon Badfishy.

Sorry for flaunting the cow. I was hoping seeing it would make you feel a little better. Not sur if you play disc golf or not but if so I was also hoping you'd recognize the course. Valley view is close to your relatives city....Fiddy.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
hohhoh, those ladies are looking nice and it looks like they havent even begun to swell!
those babies are going to be monsters!
it is great that you are able to grow some plants outdoors and im sure you and your brother are really happy with what you guys are seeing
/i bet you are even happier with what you are smoking!
not suprising that they are growing one main bud with little side branches
they dont look like they were even topped, so they would follow their natural growth habit
most plants grow into poles or christmas trees, unless trained to grow in another way
i like to grow plants with out too much training when i first run them, just to see how they grow naturally
but a lot of thought has been put into what yeilds more, topped or untopped plants
i will grab a pic of schmoopy this weekend when i stop by my friends house
you can see where she was topped once to grow into two mains, kind of like a V

i thought that sign was a pic for a frisbee golf course
does it show how to correct for windage to hit the hole?
looks great man and i really dig the can of local brew displayed!

packerfan79

Veteran
Hey guys, here's a pic of the seedlings
picture.php

I wound up with 4 ghost og. 2 LVTK, 5 cherry sunshine. 5 Tepenado. Should be ready to sex the cherry sunshine and the terpenados in a couple of weeks.

I haven't gotten my mendobreath clone yet waiting for them to root. Another buddy is waiting for some also. He's been down for close to a month, I don't miss depending on others schedule for my garden. At the rate he's going he won't finish 3 crops this year.

Fiddynut

hohhoh, those ladies are looking nice and it looks like they havent even begun to swell!
those babies are going to be monsters!
it is great that you are able to grow some plants outdoors and im sure you and your brother are really happy with what you guys are seeing
/i bet you are even happier with what you are smoking!
not suprising that they are growing one main bud with little side branches
they dont look like they were even topped, so they would follow their natural growth habit
most plants grow into poles or christmas trees, unless trained to grow in another way
i like to grow plants with out too much training when i first run them, just to see how they grow naturally
but a lot of thought has been put into what yeilds more, topped or untopped plants
i will grab a pic of schmoopy this weekend when i stop by my friends house
you can see where she was topped once to grow into two mains, kind of like a V

i thought that sign was a pic for a frisbee golf course
does it show how to correct for windage to hit the hole?
looks great man and i really dig the can of local brew displayed!
Good afternoon pop_rocks.

I think you are right they are about to start swelling. They are stacked really nicely. I'm hoping they take another 3 weeks to finish because we will be going up north for a few days and don't want to harvest until we return. Still shocked at how well they are doing for such little effort put into them. They get all the love but are just doing their thing. Going to put a plain together for expanded outdoor run next summer.

Speaking of being happy with what we are smoking the gorilla bubble is really nice. It's curing well and everyone I smoke with loves it. I wish I had more to share with people. I'm going to revisit that strain again even with the hermie issues. Even though we found a seed in the sample bud picked early I've yet to find one in the rest of the plant.

These were not topped. I've been warned not to top autos, they don't like it and it can really screw up yeild. Instead LST is recommended but we didn't do any of that either. Just letting them do their thing in nature. I like topping regular plants. Between the hight restrictions I have and the need to get the canopy even topping works out great for my indoor space. I'll be taking tops as clones anyway.

Post a pic of schmoopy for sure. I'd love to see her.

The sign shows where the basket is and which location it's in. Many courses have alternate pin locations and the baskets get moved every few weeks. It keeps it interesting. As far as approaching the hole it's diffrent for everyone. Lefties, rightie, back hand and for hand all have diffrent flight paths and everyone shoots a little diffrent path. Diffrent discs fly differentlyas well. Wind can make holes play very differently as well.

Fiddynut

Hey guys, here's a pic of the seedlings View Image

I wound up with 4 ghost og. 2 LVTK, 5 cherry sunshine. 5 Tepenado. Should be ready to sex the cherry sunshine and the terpenados in a couple of weeks.

I haven't gotten my mendobreath clone yet waiting for them to root. Another buddy is waiting for some also. He's been down for close to a month, I don't miss depending on others schedule for my garden. At the rate he's going he won't finish 3 crops this year.
Good afternoon Packerfan.

Your plants look great. I hope there are plenty of lady's in there for you.

Fiddynut

Wow, looking awesome man! I'm so glad I joined here, I'm hoping to make lots of new homies! ��
Good afternoon Brainmooredc1.

Welcome to the jungle bud. I joined icmag about a year or so ago during my first grow. The info and people here are great. I would not be having the sucess I've had without the help from the guys here.

This is a grow thread and we love our plants but we also talk about all kinds of stuff here like food and recreation. Feel free to join in.

Tell us a bit about yourself. Have you been growing long? Indoor or out? Favorite strains and stuff like that. Looking forward to getting to know you...Fiddy.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
you have come to the right place, brian'
the jungle' is a cool group and i think we all learn a thing or two
plus this guy fiddy knows how to cook and posts sweet food shots from time to time!
pull up a chair,brother and join the fun

if def think you will enjoy expanding to the outdoors,fiddy
compared to what we put in indoors, outdoors is a lot easier
if you want the full outdoor experience you should think about putting seed directly into earth,brother
its a little bit of work up front prepping your holes but once you have the plants in the ground its a little easier growing
as long as you wont need to move the plants for security reasons, i would totally think about growing a couple plants without containers next summer
thats cool that they mix up the course from time to time, everyone like a little change
hahha,and it sounds like a lot of neat gear for those who like the game
/do you have a quiver of disks you use just for disk golf?
it sounds like a fun sport

Fiddynut

you have come to the right place, brian'
the jungle' is a cool group and i think we all learn a thing or two
plus this guy fiddy knows how to cook and posts sweet food shots from time to time!
pull up a chair,brother and join the fun

if def think you will enjoy expanding to the outdoors,fiddy
compared to what we put in indoors, outdoors is a lot easier
if you want the full outdoor experience you should think about putting seed directly into earth,brother
its a little bit of work up front prepping your holes but once you have the plants in the ground its a little easier growing
as long as you wont need to move the plants for security reasons, i would totally think about growing a couple plants without containers next summer
thats cool that they mix up the course from time to time, everyone like a little change
hahha,and it sounds like a lot of neat gear for those who like the game
/do you have a quiver of disks you use just for disk golf?
it sounds like a fun sport
Good afternoon pop_rocks.

Yes going to expand the outdoor next year for sure. It might even let me shut down the indoor for a summer break. I want to grow some photoperiod plants outdoor next year too. Gotta find some that will finish before the frost though.

I could defenatly see putting seeds in the ground. Maybe I'll put a little rabbit fence around them at first to keep the critters away. The outdoor at my friends house are in the ground and need even less work (less watering) than at my bros. a little change is always good.

I have an old Timbuktu bike messenger bag that I carry a few discs in when I play. I don't use a lot of diffrent discs but I do loose one or two from time to time. Some people have big backpacks with like 40-50 discs in them. It seems like overkill to me but whatever. You sound interested in disc golf. You should try it. There are courses all over and I bet you could find one close. The others at the course are usually cool people and almost everyone gets high when playing. It's good exercise and most courses are scenic. You can get discs at a lot of sporting goods places or order them online. Do a google search on disc golf courses in your area and you'll probably be surprised at how many are out there.

Rodehazrd

trust your gut feeling on this and stay safe
that is horrible that their dog attacked another neighbors animal
that is great to hear about your property in colorado
there are some really nice country out there, have you been to mesa before?
I have been to Junction and drove through some of mesa but never been to this place. The neighbors all grow but none are legal so I don't know what to think about that. They have a nine month growing season too! I expect some learning from locals will occur between now and next spring. One of our girls dates a guy whose family has a legal grow there so we have some inside info, I just don't know how they feel about organic.
I had to move my party cup into the woods they seem ok but I'm having trouble keeping them upright with those stupid lamp wicks sticking out the bottom. I wonder if its legal to fill my bottom with sand to hold them. I think I'll ask AVI
Eclipse here was fun all the shadows became crescents. Some of the kids took the two hour drive south to the totality. The drive back was 9 hours. Worth all of it they said.
Peace
Rodehazrd

packerfan79

Veteran
Good afternoon Packerfan.

Your plants look great. I hope there are plenty of lady's in there for you.

Thanks fiddynuts . The ghost and LVTK are feminized. So I should only have to sex 10 plants. I ran the terpenados last round and got 4-5 females, hoping I don't get skunked with a bunch of males. I killed a weakling ghost og.

I noticed the t5 didn't seem so bright, pulled it up 4 of the 6 bulbs have a black ring at the base of the bulb. Just ordered some more bulbs. I like t5s because they run cool and are fairly cheap. I was looking at the led tubes, but they are to pricey for me. I really want to make the switch to cmh, again pricey. I think a 315 would kick ass in my closet. Been wanting to get 630de Cmh for the small room.

Glad the gb's are being enjoyed. I am weird about my bud. I don't like to smoke it until it's fully cured.

Hope the rest of you guys are having a good week so far. It's cool to see a couple new faces around here.

Rodehazard, the new spot sounds awesome, 9 month growing season in Colorado, must be south or southwest Colorado. I love Colorado, I love the mountains in general. Sounds like an outlaw community if everyone is growing illegally. Hopefully they look out for eachother.

So I am shooting for around 20 pounds in the 6 months I run the shed. As long as the price holds for the next 3 years I should be well on my way to having the money for a large property, NOT IN CALIFORNIA .lol with all the political unrest, I want to get out in the sticks where you have less chance of craziness happening. I found some amazing properties in Idaho. Hopefully I can find something suitable in a medical state.

Badfishy1

Good afternoon Badfishy.

Sorry for flaunting the cow. I was hoping seeing it would make you feel a little better. Not sur if you play disc golf or not but if so I was also hoping you'd recognize the course. Valley view is close to your relatives city....Fiddy.

lol. All good fam! Can safely say I have NEVER played a round of disc golf lol. Around here growing up one has to make a decision, golf or fish, well you know which I chose... yep the cow looks tasty

Brianmooredc1

Good afternoon Brainmooredc1.

Welcome to the jungle bud. I joined icmag about a year or so ago during my first grow. The info and people here are great. I would not be having the sucess I've had without the help from the guys here.

This is a grow thread and we love our plants but we also talk about all kinds of stuff here like food and recreation. Feel free to join in.

Tell us a bit about yourself. Have you been growing long? Indoor or out? Favorite strains and stuff like that. Looking forward to getting to know you...Fiddy.

Thanks a lot! I've been growing indoors around 4 years now, but still learning every day. I love all sorts of strains! Tons of zippy head sativas, as well as narcotic indicas. I've grown a lot of fruity c99 hybrids, a ton of different bodhi strains, 9lb hammer and vortex from TGA, and I'm currently growing alien rift and dark plasma from Ocean grown seeds. I'm loving the dark plasma so far, very cookie like! I love gsc hybrids in general lol, I hope to someday own a pure gsc cut or forum cut.:woohoo:

packerfan79

Veteran
Thanks a lot! I've been growing indoors around 4 years now, but still learning every day. I love all sorts of strains! Tons of zippy head sativas, as well as narcotic indicas. I've grown a lot of fruity c99 hybrids, a ton of different bodhi strains, 9lb hammer and vortex from TGA, and I'm currently growing alien rift and dark plasma from Ocean grown seeds. I'm loving the dark plasma so far, very cookie like! I love gsc hybrids in general lol, I hope to someday own a pure gsc cut or forum cut.:woohoo:

Hey Brianmooredc1,

How were the tga strains? I always hear they lak potency . Definitely have some awesome sounding flavor.

Brianmooredc1

Hey Brianmooredc1,

How were the tga strains? I always hear they lak potency . Definitely have some awesome sounding flavor.

Hey there packerfan!

I loved the 9 lb hammer, it was very Indica leaning and I thought was very potent... definitely a night time smoke for sure! I'm not sure if it's considered THAT anymore though because I think Jinxproof went independent... I'm not sure though, I used to follow him on Instagram, but he posted waaaaay too much for me lol.

The Vortex was a LOT like it's relatives, C99, and Romulon. More Sativa leaning and not nearly as much body high. Great fruity smells and tastes though!

I didn't have any herm issues or anything major with any of them either. Honestly, I would still have both, but at the time I was still trying to learn how to use a cloner... and I let them gunk up and die. :petting:

Fiddynut

I have been to Junction and drove through some of mesa but never been to this place. The neighbors all grow but none are legal so I don't know what to think about that. They have a nine month growing season too! I expect some learning from locals will occur between now and next spring. One of our girls dates a guy whose family has a legal grow there so we have some inside info, I just don't know how they feel about organic.
I had to move my party cup into the woods they seem ok but I'm having trouble keeping them upright with those stupid lamp wicks sticking out the bottom. I wonder if its legal to fill my bottom with sand to hold them. I think I'll ask AVI
Eclipse here was fun all the shadows became crescents. Some of the kids took the two hour drive south to the totality. The drive back was 9 hours. Worth all of it they said.
Peace
Rodehazrd
Good morning Rodehazrd.

Colorado sounds like a great opportunity. That's interisting that all of your new neighbors are growing too. Sounds like my kind of place!

Do you think you'll try to go legal? I would if there weren't too many hoops to jump through. Then again if all the neighbors are not legal maybe it's not necessary. Having someone who has a legal grow to talk to should be really helpful in figuring all that out.

That's a great idea to fill your tray with sand or perlite to keep your party cups from tipping over. I kind of do that with my rooter plugs when I take cuts. I don't have a holding tray for them so I put them in a cup of perlite.

It was cloudy on Monday afternoon here so no eclipse for me.

Fiddynut

Thanks fiddynuts . The ghost and LVTK are feminized. So I should only have to sex 10 plants. I ran the terpenados last round and got 4-5 females, hoping I don't get skunked with a bunch of males. I killed a weakling ghost og.

I noticed the t5 didn't seem so bright, pulled it up 4 of the 6 bulbs have a black ring at the base of the bulb. Just ordered some more bulbs. I like t5s because they run cool and are fairly cheap. I was looking at the led tubes, but they are to pricey for me. I really want to make the switch to cmh, again pricey. I think a 315 would kick ass in my closet. Been wanting to get 630de Cmh for the small room.

Glad the gb's are being enjoyed. I am weird about my bud. I don't like to smoke it until it's fully cured.

Hope the rest of you guys are having a good week so far. It's cool to see a couple new faces around here.

Rodehazard, the new spot sounds awesome, 9 month growing season in Colorado, must be south or southwest Colorado. I love Colorado, I love the mountains in general. Sounds like an outlaw community if everyone is growing illegally. Hopefully they look out for eachother.

So I am shooting for around 20 pounds in the 6 months I run the shed. As long as the price holds for the next 3 years I should be well on my way to having the money for a large property, NOT IN CALIFORNIA .lol with all the political unrest, I want to get out in the sticks where you have less chance of craziness happening. I found some amazing properties in Idaho. Hopefully I can find something suitable in a medical state.
Good morning Packerfan.

I grew feminized seeds the first two grows. It's nice not to have to worry about sexing and how many girls your going to get.

It's funny you mention your t5's needing bulbs. I just set mine up in my temporary grow closet and noticed I have a couple bulbs that arnt as bright as the others. The LED strips look good but your right they are pricy. Also not sure about the spectrum of the light they produce. I'm going to get more floro's this weekend.

I'm with you on the 315 and 630 lights. I've been reading a lot of good about them. I'd love to have my t5 for moms and clones and a 315 for veg and maybe one for flower too.

Yes despite the issues I had with the GB it is some killer weed. I wish I could wait until everything was cured to sample it. I hope after a couple more grows I will have enough in reserve to b able to cure it before I need to smoke it.

Good luck on your 20# goal. I'm sure you'll crush it. I've heard that prices will be down this year because everyone is going big, but with the new regulations next year's prices should be back up a bit. I guess you never know how these things will go. The market will be flooded with outdoor for a while but great indoor might have a diffrent market.