What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

S2s and Gratefulhs connoisseurs xmas

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice one bro.. how many weeks did they have in the end?
good luck
Six weeks T,,,,,from sprouting,,,,not the quickest in veg but very healthy and pretty uniform at the moment,,,
The cefak x Bob 3 kings are at the back on the left hand side of the room only needed to supercrop one plant to keep them ice and even but only just over a week in bloom so I know more in another two weeks or so,,,,,nice thick stems,,,,no nanners,,,just very healthy and happy cfak:),,,,s2

TnTLabs

sounds good my man.. yeah it takes a while loner for them to veg properly.. i think its from the Fire Alien Kush side.. but for that they put on some good weight

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
U gonna need A few scrubbers and lots of carbon filters ah lol.. I'd rather have some light bleaching then none.. Shows you got some good light hitting them.. What are your temps at through out the day?

Through the day,,my average temp is 65 deg ,never going below 63 deg and lots and lots of humidity at the moment,,, s2:tiphat:

rastapaul

Looks like your gonna be churning out plenty of high grade there s2 as usual :biggrin: and I hope you've had a good Christmas and new year too rasta.
I'm out in Oz at doing some travelling at the moment to see what's what and see if I can find somewhere to call my new home so I've not been about much.
But keep up the good Jah works and hopefully we'll speak soon.
Many blessings out to you and yours

Ras

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like your gonna be churning out plenty of high grade there s2 as usual :biggrin: and I hope you've had a good Christmas and new year too rasta.
I'm out in Oz at doing some travelling at the moment to see what's what and see if I can find somewhere to call my new home so I've not been about much.
But keep up the good Jah works and hopefully we'll speak soon.
Many blessings out to you and yours

Ras

Ah!! Ras Paul so very good to hear from you and so very happy that you made it brother:woohoo: seems like yesterday that you were waiting for your visa,,
Keep safe and well dread and I will leave contact details should you need owt,, Peace and warm regards s2:tiphat:

rastapaul

Hey s2 I'll be back home in a few weeks as this is just a info gathering trip to see what places I might want to move to and see what me and the wife's jobs prospects are like out here, so I'll get posting as soon as I'm home so I can PM again rasta cos I don't think these hotel wifi's I'm using at the moment are very secure.

Blessings and speak soon

Ras

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks ras paul,,,,
some pics with the lamps off,,,,,
tad over 2 weeks into bloom and all good,,,,
canopy not too bad presently bearing in mind there are over 5 varietys in the room,,,,,
started feeding with bloom feed a few days before i normaly start
using bloom feed but i got the message from the plants nice and early to start feeding with bio bloom,,,,,,
all good for the mo.....s2

Dakine

Veteran
Damn I wish I could get my temps that low/cold.. Maybe thats what I get for running my lights on in the day time? Lately I've been lucky since its the colder part of the year. BUT now during the day my temps range from 78-84Degrees F, and at night its A steady 74. BUT if I run the loud exhaust fan which creates A negative Air pressure in the tent. More cold air gets pulled in from the bottom velcro flaps I leave open..

Nice plants bro. Does it look like you could feed them more right now?

TnTLabs

in veg temps arent a big deal... 84 is fine.. all you have to worry about is PM from having high humidity and big temp drops at night.. thats the only issue..
best would be to use the warm air from the tent to heat the veg.. and the other way round.. works with 2 fans and timers..

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn I wish I could get my temps that low/cold.. Maybe thats what I get for running my lights on in the day time? Lately I've been lucky since its the colder part of the year. BUT now during the day my temps range from 78-84Degrees F, and at night its A steady 74. BUT if I run the loud exhaust fan which creates A negative Air pressure in the tent. More cold air gets pulled in from the bottom velcro flaps I leave open..

Nice plants bro. Does it look like you could feed them more right now?
thanks for the nice words Dakine
no mate:),,they are in rude health at present and pics were taken in a pitch black room,,when I add pics with lights on then you can see they have now ready to start feeding and had there first bloom feed the another night, this will be increased as when they need it with this run prolly going to 11 weeks so any other colouring at present would not be ok,,,,
only just over two weeks into bloom and not a room full of same variety cuts but a room with many varietys all happy and healthy,,,,not the easiest thing in the world to keep them all happy and a reasonable canopy:),,,,,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
some pics with the lamps on,,
still just 2 weeks into bloom,,,,,, pics of whole run,,,
under x4 600w,,x2 sodium and x2 sunmasters,,,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lookin' good s2!

Cheers Bobbo,,,,,
a pretty garden before it starts getting all ugly organic,,,,,,
temps in NE London are all over the place at present with one day very mild and the next freezing cold with snow expected at the end of this week so i been adjusting the exhaust and air con much more then normal,,,,,,,
this run is shaping up to be a heavy room,,,,,
just bio bloom and boost acclerator in the can and sprayed twice a week,,
once with boost and the other time with water only,,,
5 litres of water to mist/spray the room till run off and repeated until week7,,plants rotated once a week and checking every few days for any he/shes,,,totally light leak free,no spikes in heat or humidity,,,,
multi-variety runs really need hand watering imho as each variety requires more or less food then the other,,,keeps me on my toes as clone grows with one variety although prolly much higher yeilding but would bore the shit out of me and my peeps,,,s2

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Yeah stuff about to hit the fan soon, and yeah temps here in the Northeast are all over the place as well. Really mild, in the high 40's then freezing cold/snow, and it will be in the 40's today and 50's the next few days. Yeah I too like to run a bunch of different varieties, it often gets cramped in my 4 x 4 tent hah.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey bro
Looking good

Yeah crazy weather in London recently, hard to work out

Yeah it's more work multi strain grows but deff worth it come harvest time

Chat soon
Peace

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey bro
Looking good

Yeah crazy weather in London recently, hard to work out

Yeah it's more work multi strain grows but deff worth it come harvest time

Chat soon
Peace

oh yeah mate,,
deisel dipped cookies trying to over the room like triffids,:),,,
spreading there wings,,,all connisseur varietys in this run except for tnt labs "cfak x hbb 3 kings",, and two small but wide chocolate mint ogs from humbolt,,,
getting into gear now,,,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
3 weeks into bloom

3 weeks into bloom

some pics of the whole run just three weeks into bloom,,,
getting bio bloom,,bio boost accelarator in the can and fed twice a week and sprayed twice a week,,once with boost accelarator....
All good as they slip up a gear into week 3 of bloom,,,
plenty of humidity and a steady 76-78deg,,,,,s2

Gardening Angel

Veteran
some pics of the whole run just three weeks into bloom,,,
getting bio bloom,,bio boost accelarator in the can and fed twice a week and sprayed twice a week,,once with boost accelarator....
All good as they slip up a gear into week 3 of bloom,,,
plenty of humidity and a steady 76-78deg,,,,,s2
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=70078&pictureid=1695933&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=70078&pictureid=1695932&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=70078&pictureid=1695931&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=70078&pictureid=1695930&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Hey s2

Looking good as usual bro hope you keeping well ?

Thanks
GA