What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

S2s and Gratefulhs connoisseurs xmas

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pics of the whole run,,
In small pots for a week for most of them,,
Diesel dipped cookies will be in big pots next weekend if not before,,
Pic of two chocolate mint og and ten cfak x bbh 3 Kings ,,,
Sorry bout pics,,taken on I pad until get my repaired laptop back on Tuesday,,,s2,,

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
some pics of the whole run just before i transplant into 10 ltr pots of all mix,,,,,
Our diesel dippped cookies are in big pots already,,,,,
at transplant they will get a treatment of great white to help supercharge those lovely roots,,,,
water only for the next couple of weeks after transplanting,,,
very happy and healthy an ripe for big pots,pics of plants in close up are our 10 cfak x bb3kings,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good, those double dipped cooks sounds too tastey!

thanks Mack,,,,
two baggies from connoisseur of diesel dipped cookies and triangle kush cookies that were cracked so it was a gamble if any sprouted lol,,the rest is history:biggrin:,,,
both varietys love topping apparently so its gonna be a busy run until week3 of bloom,,,,,
Mack..crap luck not making it over,,,you were missed:),,,lots of nice bits for us but April be here soon enough,,,,
keep safe and well,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks!, can't wait to see how these turn out for you!
ha! me also Bobbo:biggrin:,,,,
i have one that is very different to the other 17,,real crinkly like gg4 ,,,,,will keep an extra eye on her as i am intrigued how she is going to go as time goes on,,,,,,s2

Dakine

Veteran
Lets see some pics!! Its super hard to believe that those cracked seeds sprouted lol.. Alot of people have A hard time with seeds that arent cracked... You where already settin the bar high before we even saw some leaves...

Good shit

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lets see some pics!! Its super hard to believe that those cracked seeds sprouted lol.. Alot of people have A hard time with seeds that arent cracked... You where already settin the bar high before we even saw some leaves...

Good shit

As requested Dankine,,,,,
diesel dipped cookies in pics ,,,18 hours in water then in wet tissue and once the taproots were through then into pots of light mix,,,
problem was we didnt expect so many to sprout so we culled the weaker ones and moved the rest into room2s veg space and i have 18 now in 10 ltr pots,,,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
whole run in 10 ltr pots 24/7 for the next 2 weeks

whole run in 10 ltr pots 24/7 for the next 2 weeks

some pics of the whole run,,,,,
close ups of 2 pics of my cfak x bb three kings and one of our triangle kush cookies and the big plants at the back are 18 diesel dipped cookie that gort a few days longer in big pots then all the other varietys,,,,,
water only,,,,first veg food will be in the first week of bloom ,,if not before,,,s2

Slipnot

Coming along nice there just finished watching the movie :) Shutter island you see it before lol Can't wait to start popping seeds end of the month way to much traffic here this month

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Coming along nice there just finished watching the movie :) Shutter island you see it before lol Can't wait to start popping seeds end of the month way to much traffic here this month
Hey s,,,
yes i have and its bloody depressing:),,,,
j had to watch it to the end and i love Scorsese but although its clever its just too sad,,,,,,s2

Dakine

Veteran
hmmm hmmmh hmm... Deeeeelicious bud... Looking good, like usual... Which is more then could be said for my current grow haha... Been sick the past couple days, and havent been able to water them for about 3 days... Devastating!!

Haha instead of killin em, go transplant them into the ground in a bunch of random places. Like public areas that can be seen, but not in the direct reach of young kids, even though its harmless... < Fun times

How big you gonna wait for them to get, before you start flowering? So you dont feed at all during veg? Then give them veg nutes during flower? Man your place is going to Smell So Dank... Might be pretty hard to conceal the smell eh?

Keep it growin bro. You do a damn good job at it!

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
just some pics of the run in veg,,,,,,,
happy and healthy room but a few of the diesel dippped cookies have some light bleaching that they are shrugging off well,,,
too much power in one part of the room in veg now sorted,,,,
looking like a tall side of the room and a smaller side but wont know for sure for a little while yet with so many vatietys in there,,,
peace and regards,,s2

Dakine

Veteran
Very nice &#55357;&#56397; my friend.. Lovin the scale of your grows.. "No fuck around ah, go big or no grow and go home sleep yah lol!"

Does the intensity drop a lot towards the edge/corners of the room? Must suck when they get bigger and you gotta rotate them ya?

How do those square pots do for you? I'm guessing it prevents roots from circling lol, but any other good things about em?

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
First week of bloom

First week of bloom

Just some pics of whole run,,
Just after a week in bloom,,
Gonna be a packed room and stinks already,,
Very happy and healthy garden with the odd one or two with a bit of bleaching,,,sorry bout pics,s2

Dakine

Veteran
U gonna need A few scrubbers and lots of carbon filters ah lol.. I'd rather have some light bleaching then none.. Shows you got some good light hitting them.. What are your temps at through out the day?

Latest posts

Latest posts