What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Flo at 58 daze!

KillBillbuds

Alright I gotta try me some more of DJ Shorts genetics again! :respect: Thinkin maybe Flodica or Blue Moonshine. :chin: This is my first experience with his gear...I got this clone from a medclub. It grew fairly easy(alittle sensitive to nutes), but I love the structure of this plant. Scrogged great & the stems are strong...no tying up at all even with decent size colas! And the smell so far...its sorta hashy or kushy...I think I'm gonna love it! :yummy: Here's some shots right before chop...hope ya like em, even with my crummy camera pics.

Peace :ying:KBB:ying:

G

Killbillbuds those are some sweet looking plants. I just finished a Flo from a med club and it looked very similar to yours. What club did you get your clone from was it BPG?

Thanks GCG

G

KBB sorry for the stupid question where you got it from, I saw on it your other thread.

Sorry
GCG

KillBillbuds

Hey GCG, no prob...I didn't know if I listed the club before or not. Anyways, I got it at LAPCG fer ten bucks! I woulda had a phat yield if one of the clones didn't croak! My sheet woulda been full!

RskeDelta9, thx fer the kind words!

G

Great job,thats is hard to some!!

And with that good of buds,dont worry about the cam..
They look tight and that is right!!!

Red

Saving the Planet, One Seed At A Time
That Flo can give a you a very sureal high! Nice grow-great shots!

G

:wave: Hey KBB LAPCG is the sister club of BPG where I got my clones from. I don't know but we could have the same clones? The clubs probably have diff. vendors though. You should be very happy with your flo nice taste smell and a pretty good high so far. I still need to cure my flo for about a month to see what real potential she has , but as of right now she isn't that bad.

GCG

i don't think that is Dj shorts flo. Dj's version is very purple, atleast all of mine were. Very deep taste, ambrosia , hashy taste, kinda blueberry a little bit, kinda grapey, if you know what im saying, but definitley very strong flavor. The real flo, kinda hard to find pheno, has a super, very wierd motivational high, great weed for doing homework, cleaning, conversation, anything. A true headstash reefer. purple highland thai x afghan indica, fast flowering sativa with indica like buds, sooo wierd. But the strain was named not for the high, but for the continuos flow of bud it produces, meaning the top of the plant mature faster than the bottom, so you can get more bud with a continual harvest, than chopping it all at once and getting differently mature / immature buds

KillBillbuds

:wave: Lougrew, you're too kind! Yeah, these are probably the tightest, most dense buds I grown so far, with Romulan a close second. Haven't grown any indica dom strains yet.

:wave:Red, thx! I read on of your posts where DJ's surprised people haven't found more gems in Flo! He thinks very highly of it...and I'll tell ya, I think it's gonna be my best grow so far...I'm intoxicated by the smell! :yummy: Can't wait ta cure & smoke! :sasmokin:

:wave:Hey GCG, I love LAPCG! Great vibes...best all around medclub in SoCal, IMHO! Is BPG the Parent club & is it in NoCal? If yer in NoCal, ya probably get better prices & strain variety. Is the taste hard ta describe for ya as well? Kinda Hashy or Kushy? :confused:

:wave: funkynuggets, ya may be right. All I know is I ask the club owner & he told me it was DJ's & it came from a organic grower. I don't think all of DJ's phenos are purple though. Ya can't tell with my pics(lack of detail), but there are some purple hues in some of the calyx's(sp?). Thanks for the details on the strain though...cool info!

Can't wait ta get home(away for a few days with work). Got them hangin & dryin right now.

I'll try ta get some trimmed shots before I put her in the jars!

Peace :ying:KBB:ying:

Last edited:
G

KBB,

Great looking flowers!

I just flipped some Flo Jan. 1 after vegging for 12 weeks and am looking forward to the fruit.

Peace

HashAssasin has some real flo, for sure, you can tell by the waxy leaves, that are a sweet purple color, like the stem color as well, really purple

G

:smoker: Kbb BPG is the mother club and it is in Berkeley. :joint: It also has a nice mellow atomosphere. Every one is cool. :woohoo:

The prices are the same $10.00 a clone. :sasmokin:

:joint: Yah the taste right now is a little hard to tell because I just finished drying and I haven't let it cure yet. :confused: But the high is top notch so far. :woohoo:

Funky nugs I don't think this is D,J. shorts flo either. :confused: I think it might be a Dutch Passion version or something, I'm really not sure though so don't quote me on that. The club doesn't really have too much info on most strains they sale so who knows what we are really getting? :confused: So far though I have beedn very satisfied with everything I have grown from there.

Have fun
GCG

G

:fsu: Just wanted to report to anyone that has read my post about BPG that I just got back from there and they won't have any clones for another 3 to 4 months. :confused: :cuss:

That really sucks!!!

GCG