What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

= = Sour Diesel = =

G

151223-sd_3_.JPG

G

70s_PotHead said:
Sweeeeeet :yummy: is that (the SD) ibl?

Nope,just the SD Clone.

I have an ECSDv3 running now,for shits and giggles,though,looking good and smelling sour.

Thanks,CC,am glad ya like e'm!

:smile:

Cheers!

:wave: :wave:

G

wow rez those are gorgeous !!!!. beautiful....can't wait to grow them next grow...

3legdog

Glad to see you back in full swing again RD & lot's of nice pics to prove it. I love it when you post current flower pics of the SD clone momma...the 'Queen' in my book :respect: . Glads to hear yo got a lil patch of the V3 going , might just suprise ya with a extra stacked package :canabis:
SD bubble made tonight ..several days drying & a good grind should have this right on time for the new year's celebration :friends:

G

. . . .

Looking good,3LD!

Here's some Bubbleator/7-Bag WaterHash:

151223-powder_2_.JPG

151223-powder_1_.JPG

151223-powder.JPG

Happy Holidays!

. . . .

G

Excellent looking hash fellas, include me in! The holidays look great for both you guys.

G

Looks great REZ. You get to treat yourself to that quite often I am sure :D

That lil container kinda looks like what someone one would or could send out unrooted cuts in. If not it sure looks like it would work.

Happy non-denominational Holidays :D <--- How stupid ... Religion has finally ruined Christmas.

Anywho many blessings to you and yours REZ.

Mo,

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Kil pics Rez

Kil pics Rez

Especially like the trich shots....
Can't wait till harvest time........
3leg,cool hash pics also!

G

cool man

when we ran it sour diesel was an awesome cut, finished kind of late in our climate but seemed to work out awesome none the less, they just got fucking huge and made pretty nice nugs everywhere. doing them outdoors i think gave the stems the strength they need and seem to lack indoor

sour d and chemdog definately make some of the best waterhashes i have had the pleasure of smoking

Latest posts

Latest posts