What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pre harvest Flower pics

3legdog

Thanks Dr.G :wave: .

Here's a pic of the 1 poundr'^^ just before it went into flower. This burmese plant was vegd near 3mos & i didn't start training it until it began flowering.

3legdog

Now to a few from this morning of a seeded Burmese(pheno#2) very near done. Both my burmese were seeded this round & didn't get fat/swollen...with anything but seed hopefully :D

burmese fan....ooooo bubble :yummy:

3legdog

Now on to the blackberry S1(VBS) plants that are about 2-3wks out. These few pics were from about a wk ago...new pics by the 1st of the year when there almost done :canabis:

G

hello 3leg :joint:
ohhh myyyyy a solid pound from one plant, thats just awesome dude.....i'm guessing one needs to vegg for 3/4 month to even get close to that yield, how tall was she in the veg pic maybe 5 feet ---the pot??........hahahaha looks like someone has some very nice hash leaves to work with, gotta love that huhhh.....ohhh man more vbs shots those are perfect looking, just hoping i get one like that so i can breed it with my purpleberry male pollen arrrrrr its going to be sweeeeeet i tell yaaaaaaa.......hopinfully going to be hitting it with some very fresh AK-47 pollen as well on a few branches......
sweeeeet broooo :wave:

3legdog

:wave: to everyone & as always muchos gracias for the compliments :wave:

Big357 i have benn tinkering with a few crosses & also with stabilizing my phenos of the Burmese. Sometime next year i hope Gypsy will have room for yet another few varities. Watch for new test grows form me after this yrs' cup/april. Also thanks for showing interest ...duely noted :wink: ...stay in touch :wave:

70s_PotHead

This picture is badd ass 3leg
5284100_4761.JPG

70s :joint:

3legdog

:wave: glad to have company

Those ceosses of yours Dezy sound great!

70's thats 1 crazy lookn plant huh.....1st for me,being that solid purple the whole time. The dam clones are auto-flowering & already have tiny purple caylyx's at 6" tall :yoinks: ...pain in the ass really :(

1 wild lookn plant :yoinks:...1st clone run should be dry just in time for the new years celebration :friends:

edit: i'll snapa few of my fav. bb S1 pheno early next week...i can already tell this 1 is really kickn ass this round :canabis:
this 1s blue(black)/purp/red/pink & green :yoinks:

Last edited:

3legdog

Well this will be my main thread from now on & thankfully i made bubble with the 2 burmese plants & got about 250 more f2's before the rippers took all my buds.

That blackberry(solid purp 1) plant was stolen, but i have several clones of everything at my other spot... :bow: to the heavens above.

Heres a few pics from my last remaining spot ...the 8'x8' box that we will add another 1k now & maximize all i have left. Anyway im still recovering from such a blow :badday:. I want every ICr' thats pmd' me & those who posted to know i appreciate it from the bottom of my heart, this is a wonderful community & i hope to only come back stronger w/even more to offer.

Heres a few snappies from 2 days ago...some of these are very near coming down. I'll get some even better shots when i go over today to tend to things...flush/clearex.

G

put the clones in 24/0 light and feed a weak veg nute = best bet on revert
like ya said, just a pain in the ass

lookin good man
:wave:cj

The dam clones are auto-flowering & already have tiny purple caylyx's at 6" tall ...pain in the ass really :(

Last edited:

3legdog

Thanks CJ & thats what they've been under/feed. I'll get a pic of that today to as it's kinda funny a fully flowering purple plant at 6" tall under 24/0... since the cut was takn. Not worried though since that pheno was going to be discontinued anyway.

G

wow, just caught your last post.. looks like a forest in there man good work and keep those thumbs emerald-tone ;)

peace0ut

cj

G

3LD.........like to knock me outta my chair........thats the way to open a thread, that first pic is a real eye popper:yes:

Go big, great show:D

CBF