What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pre harvest Flower pics

3legdog

I figured it was time to start a thread on the 6 or 7 variaties i currently smoke & grow. I suppose most like the late flowering bud shots so thats what i'll dedicate this thread to. I'll start with 1 thats near done & seeded :wink: .This Burmese pheno is the super stanky1 that has a greasy trich feel :yummy: . I'll take pics tomorrow of the other Burmese pheno coming down very soon. Then next week on to blackberry, Lifesaver....SAGE ...V3. Pics of all the clones i grow in there last day's till chop :canabis:
Burmese with just a few days left

G

hello 3leg :joint:
ahh man some more awesome pics, it seem you like the purple strains and i'm glad you do bro......hummmm seeded you say :chin:
very nice bro :wave:

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im loving that Burmese of yours bro, looks amazing......hope to taste it at the cup.
Peace

dRbreiT0r

damn

that looks soooooooo nice

and you really know when to harvest ! great to see someone else is harvesting that "late" ;)

the second picture really reminds me of my santa maria

great and greetz

3legdog

Very nice to recieve such a kind response...many thanks to each of you :wave:

I wanted to share a few more pics of the Burmese pheno above in full flowering capicity since the plant/clone above never filled out... having spent most of it's energy producing seed. This pheno is a medium yeilder & not near as heavy/solid as the 1 i'll post new pics of tomorrow.

Burmese

Last edited:
G

hello 3leg..
in your post above is that one freakin plant were looking at??, if soooo sweeeeet work.......
peace.....

3legdog

Yea buddy thats 1 plant...bout 8z's dry. Thats the size i prefer to grow the Burmese(both phenos).

Also, thanks jaws for continuing to have such a positive vibe :friends: Very much appreciated :wave:

G

^^I concur 8 oz's. Damm bro, awesome. I'll be following this as your the grower to watch.

natefrog

stunning plants my friend............is that Burmese as sickly sweet as i've heard?........suppossedly shes one for us flavor freaks..............nf

G

hello 3leg :joint:
holly crap man 8oz from one plant, thats just amazing bro wowwwww....my last grow netted me 10oz from 11 plant's, will do far far better then that this time i'm sure of that.....soo just how long did you vegg that monster before putting to flower and also was that toped "fem" style or just a straight top?...how ever you did it man it turned out beautiful :yoinks: .......
fantastic job :wave:

Last edited:

70s_PotHead

Damn 3leg everything coming out of you grow room continues to amaze me :yummy: :yummy: your sure having a colorfull winter and us out here in ic land get the a front row seat to all these beautiful purples, blues, pinks and reds......:woohoo: dude do you ever grow any green plants :confused:

70s :joint:

3legdog

:wave: glad to wake to some kind words. Seems several of ya like the larger plants.... me too, heres 1 of that very Burmese pheno you saw at 8z's accept this 1 went an lb....LSTd',topped & vegd' for 2-3mos/flowered 10wks.

3legdog

On to the other Burmese pheno that is a solid yeilder & looses less to the dry than any i've ever grown. Full melt hash from this pheno too :yummy: .