What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GIGANTIC Fan Leaves!

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Hmm...Deep Chunk and Sour Bubble have always looked very much the same in my eyes...I wonder do they taste the same? :chin: Anyway, that frikkin SB bx1 plant I had must have had the largest fans ever, just like other SB's seem to have...

Sour Bubble bx 1

Old pic but gives you some idea of the size of the fans...those pots are 12 litre the black and 10 for the bottom one, the white plastic bowl is something like 30-40cm in diameter, big leaves anyway. :p

Last edited:
I dont have any pic to share but imo DC and Sweettooth #4 were the plants with the biggest fan leaves i've ever seen.

That SourB looks sooo gooood..

G

"I wonder do they taste the same?"

naw man,they are similar in ways , but sour bubble is kind of harsh on the throat, and tastes more candy sweet/sour.

the deepchunk is a floral hashy lemony piney earthy.

both come off the tounge nice, but i prefer the deepchunk

THC