What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sensi Star

G

Pics of clones ala hydro and mama's in the soil. Amazing how different they look.

This is a 'late addition' sensi star in soil, two or three weeks in flower....I dunno too much work to do to remember all that stuff.

And finally pics of what could well be these girls last days alive

G

Cat Hair

Cat Hair

Yep I have hair in the budz. Dang kitties are out of control. Lil bastards love to watch me work in the garden. Playing in the jungle room, hehe.

Dezylu, thanks for the compliment, but I refer you to Sunnyside's gallery for some good pics, LOL. His grow was my inspiration.

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
As alway's beautifull sweetie :yummy: .Wish my try with Sensi Star i had got a female but wasn't meant to be.Oh well used some male pollin to make a few crosses so it's all good. :chin: might have to dig a few seed's up and give it another try.Hope all is well with you and your's sweetie :wave: :friends: :wink: .