What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Photo of the Month Nominations - DECEMBER 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Nomination Rules:

You may not nominate yourself!!!!! :whip:

You MAY nominate more than one photo per month. In the case of multiple nominations for the same member, ONE photo will be selected to vote on.

The subject of the photo must be cannabis - either growing, flowering, or harvested cola/bud(s). edit>>>Also acceptable are photos of hash, in all forms.

Site Administrators of International Cannagraphic are ineligible. However, all Moderators remain eligible.

edit>>>(Added August 7, 2005) Nominations will only be accepted provided the photo belongs to a registered IC Mag member, and is documented by that nominated member on this site. While we all enjoy the eye candy, the intent of POTM is for recognizing our members. If someone wishes to nominate a member of another site, then that person would need to register here at IC Mag and display the pic in a thread themself.

The deadline for each month's entries is the last day of each month.
Up to 15 finalists are selected from all nominations made during the month and placed into a separate 'poll' thread in this forum where members may vote for their choice.

Once finalists are selected from this nomination thread, the 'poll thread' will remain open for 1 week, where members may vote once for their choice of POTM.

A monthly winner will be determined based on all votes received in the poll thread.

This thread is for Nominations only

The photo you wish to nominate can be placed into your post by following these steps:

To add a fullsize image with your nomination follow these steps:

*Right-Click on the fullsize image you wish to nominate.

*Select properties.

*Copy the Image Address (URL).

*Paste the URL into your reply with the IMG tag.

Like this... I went to a post containing a photo, right clicked on the photo, went to 'properties', highlighted the URL, copied & pasted it here.

http://www.icmag.com/gallery/data/500/555GNLmac-med.jpg

Notice that doing it that way will only show the link to the photo, not the photo itself unless clicked on, as the URL must be altered to include the IMG tags at the beginning and closing of the URL....like this:

9SweetTooth3seeded-med.jpg

Each monthly winner will receive a package of free seeds and their photo featured on the homepage of ICMag.

So that others will know what is actually being nominated, please include the following information with any/all nominations you make:

Each nomination is to include:
  • the name of (or type of) the variety being nominated
  • the member's name who contributed the original photo
  • a link to the original IC Mag thread that the pic is shown in
  • a copy of the photo URL using image tags

Good luck everyone!

Let's see some eye candy! :D

This thread is open for nominations and will stay open through DECEMBER 31, 2005, GMT.

:wave:
dg

guineapig

Veteran
yoinks! that sour queen has one of the highest calyx-to-leaf ratio i've ever seen....

maybe its just my perspective or my perception......looks like a winner cross....-gp

G

So I,as an "over 90%-sourqueen-rated growa&smoka",...I vote for Da Gamera's Queens shots,bbq stylee or foxy-deez-dicked,they're all seems in worldclass rankin'.

G

sal, your sour queens are sexy as any too!

...his camera is just top of the line hehe

be well and great growing to all!

cj

G

own pics not allowed

own pics not allowed

cheese ,,,nice pics an all but u aint allowed to nominate yourself ,,,,,

i agree with hilly peace seekers pics are awesome

G

oh shit ... im sorry.. wat a newb... i thought we uploaded are pics and then you guys chose who has the best pics

im sorry

you can delete mine if need be..

wont make this mistake again.. sorry

cheese

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
bird....if you will go to your post above, click on edit, and look at the format used for
displaying the pic that will show you where i changed the tags at the beginning
and end. it's img not url.

Thanks,
dg

G

Hey DC, to insert the image, click "edit" on your post and insert
after the url, then save changes :wink:

You also must insert the url to the thread where the image is posted, for your nomination to be valid.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.