What's new

Gonzo#1 & Some Kush

Let's see, my photo skills still suck :D But I'am learnin'. Got a little Gonzo from Rez and a liitle Af/Kush. Both are a little over 20 days 12/12, and frosting up nicely. The Gonzo reeks and seems to be stacking up strong. Hope you like..Stay Safe, Lay Low- HH

Gonzo-Pics 1,2

Kush 3-5

:wave:

G

Nice pics HH!! Your girls look super healthy. Can't wait to see how they fininsh.

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey! My Gonzos are at about 30 days right now :smile:

Of all the phenos, I like the one that smells like lime candy. The others don't smell like lime at all, but this one is delicious! I hope yours come out even better than you expect!

A little update..

A little update..

These ladies are now in the late 50's, and looking real good. The smell in the room is overpowering. A mix of Kush and candy :yummy: The Af/Kush cut turns really purple on it's own. Makes me wonder about the strains origins :chin: The Gonzo's are insane, looks like another keeper from Rez :respect: -HH

Gonzo#1 (pics 1&2)

Af/Kush (The rest)

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking gorgeous all around bro!

I'm curing some Gonzo at the moment. I'll be toking some when I go home tonight! woohoo!

The kush is looking incredible! Looks like one of my Sour Bubbles! The STRONGEST ONE!

Enjoy yourself.
cc

G

Cool

it was interesting hearing about your af/kush that night with bog :)

do you know where about it came from? the nugs look very nice and dense

rock on brother

see you when i get back to the county i hope.

G

Nice stuff Humboldt. Is the Afgan Kush the cut making the rounds in the med club scene in the bay area?

ES

talktosamson

Veteran
Let us know how the Gonzo smokes, im up in the air between ordering a pack of gonzo and D39, so im waitin for some smoke reports before I make any big decisions. Also props on being from Nor Cal...I love it there :)

Elkslayer said:
Nice stuff Humboldt. Is the Afgan Kush the cut making the rounds in the med club scene in the bay area?

ES

Elk, I believe the friend that passed her onto me was also circulating it amongst the Mendo. clubs last year. Does she look like anything you have seen around? :respect:

CC, :wave: Gonzo is looking and smelling great! Cant wait to sample her. Thanks for stopping in everybody, I'll try to get some more pics. before the chop. HH

G

Its definately got the Bubba S1?? green/purp pheno in her NGT. It mirrors the bubba purple pics you and I have been privvy to. :D

Great stuff HH. I never grew the Afghan kush but have several friends that run it exclusively round here. I have only seen it cured and not "live" Good Luck to ya.

ES

G

Nspecta GT said:
Tha one I've tried out smelled like an extremely spicy, woody, nutty OG Kush

hey IGT whats up man

a spicy woody nutty OG Kush? that sounds interesting man, as the og we did came out like a metallic lemon

were ya mentionin that its a spicy woody nutty metallic lemon? or that it grew like OGK but was spicy woody and nutty?

im all confused over here.

G

I too missed this thread HH, I hope all is well and your having a happy Holidays. Your plants look great bro. I can't wait to hear about those Gonzos. Nice to see your work.

Nspecta GT said:
It didn't have tha lemony/piney OG smell though...if it had I might've kept it...I still have tha 'heavily selected' pheno...so, we'll see.

HumboldtHigh~ When ya get around ta it I'd dig hearin' about tha smell/flavor/high of yer Afghani-Kush. :wave:
Take 'er eazy, IGT

Nspecta GT- I just happen to have a little already cured from my buddy Mr.Mack (soil octagon) The nuggs I have reek of Kush, nothing like the Bubba I have running as well. The taste has more of the Kush tounge than the Bubba imo. The wife descibes the taste as 'clean, almost lemony soap taste', and the high, is an extreme body high almost that weightlesness sp/ feeling. The Bubba's that are in the same place are not showing the coloring at all and smell quite different. The growth structure of the Bubba however is without a doubt Kush. Lemme know if you or Elk have anymore thoughts on her . :wave:

Smokey, Indigo, OHenry, happy hipster, tragic1, and CaptainJack, Thanks for checkin out the girls. :respect: I'll have some more pics. soon. Take Care-HH

G

Nspecta GT said:
Hipster,

Tha Af/Kush I ran was extremely spicy, woody, nutty smelling with a strong Kush over/undertone...tha same Kush over/undertone OG & Sour D share...Tha taste was woody/nutty/kushy...tha extreme Spicy odor was why I scrapped it...and it was a friggin' high yielder too...go figure.

It didn't have tha lemony/piney OG smell though...if it had I might've kept it...I still have tha 'heavily selected' pheno...so, we'll see.

I have pics of tha 1st Af/Kush I ran...I might post 'em sometime.

HumboldtHigh~ When ya get around ta it I'd dig hearin' about tha smell/flavor/high of yer Afghani-Kush. :wave:

Take 'er eazy, IGT

Thanks for the clearup man that makes a lot more sense, for a minute there i thought that there was a hashy metallic lemon out there!

HumboldtHigh -

:) love the stuff dude. did we smoke any of the af/kush? all the hash that night makes one foggy group of memories

...just wonderin if the af/kush found its way in to the volcano too?

G

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET as always,bro.....Nice Work!
3030DSC00454.JPG

Latest posts

Latest posts