What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ecsd...

Z

ZenArcade

I just took down my last big diesel friday night. She went 85 days and was DONE! She absolutely REEKS!

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Im a victim hahah.. Those sd's you gots are just gorgeous exactly what i toke around here . But those ladies are unreal. So pretty its just amazing to stare at all day all night :) keep those sick pics coming im loving it. Hey CHACO.. that was a great comment bro ! i changed it take a look.. dedicated to you LoL

G

guest121295

Day 79 and not a good day to have a broken camera.This is one jungle that has some ridiculous colas.I can hardly fit my hand in there to cut buds out. It's just nearing overdone at day 79 for sure.What a massive hedge of wound together colas.It's magical...gotta go cut before it goes SOUR!

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Hahahha CHACO lemme hit that bro. Damn u make fun of me N then u don't post pictures with your broken camera. U suck. Lolol. jK bro u da man.

Z

ZenArcade

Day 79 and not a good day to have a broken camera.This is one jungle that has some ridiculous colas.I can hardly fit my hand in there to cut buds out. It's just nearing overdone at day 79 for sure.What a massive hedge of wound together colas.It's magical...gotta go cut before it goes SOUR!
I think 80 may just be her max. Like i had said, do to being crazy busy i had one that ended up going 85 days, at that point even though i didn't have time to trim i had to just cut and hang her, and trim a few days later. She couldn't have gone any longer. One or two calyxs had started to die but nothing major. I do however feel bad for all these people who swear she only needs 65-70.......they don't know what they're missing.

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Those extra days make a big difference for sure especially with diesel. The extra few days def add some weight and smell. But would I know I grow wack fake SD. Right CHACO? Lolol I'm such a jerk. I'm gonna tease u bro. Until I get the real deal ecsd. I wish I had a cut or 2. Lol. Thanks CHACO

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hope you get your camera working, but i know for sure, you looking at a killer setup. and beautiful colas, about the size of your fore arm... :D
keep it up buddy :wave:

G

guest121295

Thanks ya'll, I'm working on a camera but it may be until I have a 5gal bucket of dried bud. The last camera I had came free with my computer..On another not this plant really is done arounf day77-80. Completely done, she'll just start to yellow out the flowers and stink like something out of this world. I will find a camera soon enough, hopefully by the time I cut into the bottom branches of this bush. The bulbous flowers stacked all over eachother are what really mkes this plant stand out.I bet, and I'm hankering to do it, that I could grow an absolute monster with 3 foot long chunky colas..But other cuts are in the wing, the chem D, my special new Killing fields and my old chemdd plus a new addition, Mr Danks golden Goat. They will all be grown to maximum size, that's the plan anyway.Got to go tend to the heater, damn buds are turning purplr...

jiggasouza

damn, i need me a cut of ecsd. all i got is some alpha d and that jus makes me want it more. but the alpha is delish, looks jus like most of the ecsd pics in veg

Z

ZenArcade

So as i've been saying in here, I just finished my second round with this cut. Yesterday I finally broke into the first jar. I think this has been my best grow yet of any strain. I love this cut. The taste and high are killer, the odor is unmatched and any bud will jam up your scissors and once dry, still stick to the palm of your hand.
I'm super proud of how this came out. Thanks for starting this thread Chaco, Being able to read all this info on the cut really gave me a headstart on what is usually months of guess work. When I try to imagine the most classic definition of what weed should be, its ECSD all the way! Keep up the great work everyone!

picture.php

picture.php

H

heavy dank nugg

good looking Zen.

chaco......Its past st. pattys day. lets see some deisel.

Quentin

Got seeds of weed like this that i do balcony grows inner city and no one knows.
smoke it up at night time. Cruise the net play some games.

VAtransplant

Here's my ECSD..or ECSD leaning pheno.. (?) or something.. day 58(now) of flower :)

Some of her hairs are just starting to turn very slightly orange, crystals are all cloudy. A light nudge of kool bloom powder yesterday, flush begins day 63 maybe... run to 73? dunno.

She's way too stinky for me to keep around for many more days. I need a new and much larger carbon filter :p

And as you may notice, it looks like the fan leaves are committing suicide. This is correct, they're toast. I didn't get my ph in check in time to help this grow, and also didn't continue my nitrogen long enough with the rez formula (probably lock out due to ph as well, yadaya). Harvest would pbb be better had they had more nitrogen to not be so yellow by day 50. It happened really rapidly when I cut N all together, even though I ran it a week later than per rezformula. Probably will do what many others do and just cut micro in half and ween off from there.

Now I'm all uncertain about what to do with the two ecsd's i have (1 of which being below, other being identical). They're stinking way too much.. they look like below except more dead since that was actually two days ago I think that I snapped.

I know the smell is so pungent and signature that it'll stick around and still taste great if I begin flushing fully now and take em down with everyone else a week from now but that's really earlier than you all take down yours. I'm not sure how long a plant can last at the point they're at now.

Attachments

• sourdd55whole.jpg
    sourdd55whole.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 50
  • sick 2
    sick 2
    90 KB · Views: 67
G

guest121295

I just have boxes of curing buds around stacked on top of other big cardboard boxes with fishing line to hang the buds on.If my wife lets me borrow her Nikon I can take nice a pic of a giant pound of diesel curing in a pile of colas.I've been letting it dry slow but with a dehumidifier, it's been wet and humid and stormy as hell.It's blowing sideways and rain right now, I live right on the sea, it's humid and it blows like fukin crazy.:gday: Yeah I dropped my camera right when I started to pull this thing down, I could have had some great pics but it ain't over yet....

erbium

Do you still have that monster La Nina?

And, what is the last picture of? It looks great with the dark green shooting out of that lavender color.