What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Autoflower seed from last plant ? Will it be autoflower ??

madatakesi

Hey guys , so i've been a grower for one year and last summer i grew an Auto Blueberry and even though it was a female and produced like 40grams ( not too bad for outdoor autoflower ) , i got 3 seeds from it , and i germinated them and suprisingly one of them sprouted and it's growing fast like hell , but for 30 days no sign of flowering yet , so i wanted to ask you guy "will the seed produced from my last plant be autoflower or not " because i dont want to waste time on a plant last would turn into a "male" :laughing:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Depends if it auto replicated itself (self pollenated). If growing inside, switch to 12/12 light cycle.....maybe boost hormones to show sex.
Best o' luck!

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Would it be possible to have a auto x auto = unstable autos and non auto all in the batch of seeds? Meaning regular seeds mixed with autos.

Koondense

Veteran
@madatakesi
It depends on when it was pollenated. If it was early summer it's possibly another AF nearby(not likely?) or an early hemp if there's a farm near.
It's most likely it pollenated herself somehow because photoperiods start in mid july the earliest(latitude depending).
I don't know if in selfed seeds there's a higher chance of hermies or fems in next generations, maybe an experienced af grower or breeder could tell.