What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Looking for the right person

billbob

Looking to hire the right person. Lots of responsibility so person needs to be responsible. Located in southern Cali. Most important aspect is trust worthiness and being responsible. Work is full time and has many benefits for the right person. We have a legal medical grow. Experience is not as important as willingness to learn. Must be able to meet physical demands, farming is no picnic.

SK5KS

Hi. Can't seem to figure out how to send a message, but I'm very interested in talking to you. I'm a med patient living in socal who is in need of work and is willing to provide non-mmj references.

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
If you have to look here, you're not well connected enuf in your area. That can come back to bite ya. Trusting a stranger in this biz is usually a bad idea. Alliances quickly or too easily formed are usually the first to come apart.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
yo ...wassup....yeehaw...san diego area????..need more details .but I have plenty of experience and been round a long time...davesnothere (og, cw) supermanlives and stoned trout here..ran my own greenhouses and done a lot of indoor ....do your homework and see..not everyone is a thief and jerkoff...either way do be careful as suggested

N

NonDa

Looking for the right person?!? More like the right person is looking for the right companies that will not waste their time, and you sir, have wasted much time.

45th

eight days later........ho hummmmmmmmmm....that's not going to fly....or "IS there a fly in the ointment"?! :)

billbob

No billy teeth sorry. I'm here just too busy to reply. That's why I need help! This stuff isn't like it was 20 years ago or even 5. Times are changing and people need to change with the times. Maybe Internet isn't best place to find people but I've ment many good people here over the years.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I like fishing and have many qualifications in the agriculture business...especially weed..i come equipped with a guard dog..german shepard....yeehaw...

MrStickySissors

If you have to look here, you're not well connected enuf in your area. That can come back to bite ya. Trusting a stranger in this biz is usually a bad idea. Alliances quickly or too easily formed are usually the first to come apart.
I agree. but you can make some solid connects going out on a limb. I sure have.

Sativan

I'll throw in my bit here. I'm very trustworthy and willing to learn anything. I live on the East Coast but I'm not tied to the area. I do everything well. I'm conscientious, honest, detail oriented and have more than enough maturity to be responsible.

Try me, you'll be more than satisfied.

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran

especially off this site

Latest posts

Latest posts