What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2x400 Vert OGiesel/Coastal Collision

Sovereign

Hello icmag fellow growers...feels god damn good to be back..I seen some familiar faces and shit..hope to holler at a few folks say hey and shit..
This grow. ..

7 5 gallon buckets of recycled reused lcmix going on 7ish years! Holy shit that's right lol! And yeah....water only..and no...I don't ph nothing..honestly I dunno how this actually works but it does..I just accept it...I can answer questions...I got a little system here that works well for me...very low cost..I am currently sharing this with my beautiful sweet baby and showing her how I grow this good weed and she is learning as am I still..

The seeds I got way back in the day from a member here..I made female seeds and these are the result..typically get 2 variations..a sat leaving and a more indica dom type...the indica flowers quicker.. I prefer it..the other takes longer not as good but everyone else but me like it just fine...:good:

So we are about 4 weeks in veg...got 4 sat leaning and 3 indica looking...each bucket is equipped with a tomato cage that's been cut and attached to the outside of the buckets so each bucket is like a modular screen...we just got to the point where we dropped our bulbs and are training to the screens/cages ...I think we will be flowering in 3ish weeks..one side has the 3 ind and 4 sats on the other.

We veg horizontal under 2 400 watt mhs....We are just sstarting to train and tie bend and break and twist some..getting clones as well...that's a whole nother thread...we see how that works out..:bigeye:

Pics to come..questions welcome..shutouts to pinball wizard and bobblehead glad you still around..many others too..seen others that left..

Goal for the grow is maybe around 400 grams? I worry about heat later this summer..not ideal grow room its what we got for now..do the best we can...we usually do pretty well..:comfort:

Sovereign

God I would love to post some pics...but my camera is in the glove box of my car...all I got is my phone and tablet and I think that is a negative...got to remember to grab it and set up my computer..ug....mamma isn't too keen on posting period...she doesn't understand what ic is..

Sovereign

Me and mamma ran out of steam tonight...I peeked in on them..checked temps..I gonna eat some pizza and call it a night...get some pics tomorrow got the camera..

Sovereign

Man...tied some more back into their modified tomato cages. ...took a dozenish more clones..had an incident with my old camera....seems I can't use them..so I am kinda at a hurdle for pictures. .don't really want to use my phone or tablat but it may come to that..everything is clocking away in the grow though..probably hit them with some tea next water..use up the last of my worm poop and molasses..probably 3 weeks or so out from starting flower...I am very concerned about temps..84 now..and its only going to get hotter...kinda stuck though..I don't have enough fresh cooler air coming into the space..I am pulling in 76 degree air to cool..its leaving at 84...not terrible...but I would prefer it around 76 lights on..oh well one of those hold on ride it out and see what happens..

Sovereign

Still veg

Still veg

Baby boo mamma put in alot of work in the grow room..some needed tlc..temps riding at 84 lights on 78 lights off...we gonna have issues..:fsu::spanky::spank:: .....

I hope not...but we see...I trained just a little bit here and there plants are coming along great 3 have their screens 25% 3 are not far behind and 1 is being a dumb bitch and she's approaching. 75% of her screen...lots of breaking bending twisting and tied up shit in her future .. Probably get more clones to practice on..:woohoo:

I got no pics.....:wallbash::

temps riding at 84 lights on 78 lights off...we gonna have issues..:fsu::spanky::spank:: .....

I don't know how 78 degree nights do. But I ran 85 degrees, 70% RH, & co2 and it was my best grow to date. So long as your humidity is appropriate, 85 isn't that bad.

I'm watching:)

Miraculous Meds

U don't need co2 if u have good air flow and bringing in fresh air. 2x a min is great if u can exchange that much. Night and day time temps as close as possible ftw.