What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Maple Leaf Indica - Sensi Seeds

G

Magoluci I would consider taking them down now. 55 days is not too long either I think. Few or no amber resin heads is how I do it now. I used to do the 10 to 30% amber resin thing and it took the high out of the MLI a bit for me. I took mine around 80 days and 50 would have been enough.

Depends if you want chill weed or sleepy time weed. The high off this strain picked 'early' is relaxing but not stupefying, but wait too long it can change to sedating effect mostly.

Thank you this confirms my plan of chopping when I see the first amber trichomes. Definitely looking for chill weed right now.

G

I eventually took them down at 55 days (6 days ago)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Maybe they could have done with another week but there you go. Trying to avoid too much of a narcotic stone.

I had a couple of tester nugs and it seems for now the effect is more euphoric than other indicas I have grown. Body buzz afterwards is great. Smells and tastes like sour fruit. We will see after the cure. Looks promising so far :)

loyral

Nice to see some recent mli grow...you smell sour fruit ? Can u pick a fruit like mango or is it more creamy sweet fruity sugary bot not fruity at the same time?..greetz

G

smoke report?
Hi, I am waiting to taste all 8 plants thoroughly before giving a smoke report, just because there seems to be some confusion on this strain and I would like to give accurate feedback to anyone interested in growing it. So far I am quite happy with it.

I will tag you in the post when I make it ok?

G

Lovely MLI Magoluci, look forward to the smoke report. I found her to be pretty euphoric

Thanks mandalasatori, I do find it quite euphoric too, unexpectedly so for an indica. That's one of the reasons I am taking my time.

El Timbo

Hi, I am waiting to taste all 8 plants thoroughly before giving a smoke report, just because there seems to be some confusion on this strain and I would like to give accurate feedback to anyone interested in growing it. So far I am quite happy with it.

I will tag you in the post when I make it ok?

Good work! did you keep clones of the 8?

G

Good work! did you keep clones of the 8?

Thanks El Timbo! 7 of them. I only threw away the clone belonging to plant number 7 which was trifoliate.

I saw dubi from Ace Seeds saying he doesn't keep trifoliate plants as mothers, I don't remember the reason to be honest.

El Timbo

Thanks El Timbo! 7 of them. I only threw away the clone belonging to plant number 7 which was trifoliate.

I saw dubi from Ace Seeds saying he doesn't keep trifoliate plants as mothers, I don't remember the reason to be honest.

Enjoy the selection process :)

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Maple Leaf Indica x Black Domina ... I ran these 4 years ago ... Kind of relevant to the thread >>>
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
The write up >>> “Maple Leaf Indica x Black Domina This strain is the result of crossing 2 indica strains renowned in cannabis circles for more than 15 years: Black Domina, which is a hybrid of some of the most refined indica strains (Ortega Hash Plant and Afghan SA) and which flowers very rapidly and is covered in resin crystals with a Maple Leaf Indica boasting Afghan genetics from Mazar-i-Sharif and whose best quality is the huge hash yields from the large number of trichomes that cover the leaves and flowers of this plant. From this refined blend of great indicas, we get a pure indica that’s very quick and easy to grow with double the resin yields of either of its parents. What’s more, this is one of the most resistant strains you’ll ever find. The taste is difficult to define, combining very fruity notes with Afghan hash and pinewood. The effect is very relaxing, almost narcotic. Ideal for experienced growers or novices.”

Genetic Background: 100% indica
Lineage: Black Domina x Maple Leaf Indica
Yield: Indoor: 450-550g/ m2
Yield: Outdoor: 600g/m2
Flowering Time: 45-50 days
Harvest Month: late September
THC: 19%
Taste: fruity, Afghan hash, pinewood
Odour Level: fruity, Afghan hash, pinewood
Effect: euphoric, relaxing after a while

G

That's some serious sugar on those buds star crash. Whose cross is that?