What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Canada - Beer + weed =

green404

Well this crazy dude I knew would pour all our bong water into a milk jug. Bay Rat would show up like clockwork, grab his gallon of bong water and quickly chug it. He would then wobble off high as hell. How he didn't puke I chaulked up to experience. I almost did watching him.

Reminds me of a crazy alcoholic that lived on the streets and rode rail cars around the country.

He would get a plastic jug with a gallon of water then go to the alleyways behind the bars. He would climb in the dumpsters and get empty bottles of liquor, pour some water in bottle and swish the last drink out of them.
One in a while he would take a break and smoke a few cigarette butts from the ashtrays in front of the bank.