What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2018 Outdoor Fast Version

Blacksandsranch

Hello:

Well I have decided to run some of the fast versions. SAD, Green Poison, Cream Mandarine, and Sweet Skunk. I will be getting the beans from GYO. These bean will be sprouted around middle of Feb. so cuts can be take for summer. Will plant 4 of each around middle of May. I am about 46* north. I have been looking for some early buds so I spread trimming out. I will try to update this thread as needed.

Blacksandsranch

Hello:

Seeds have arrived and now the waiting starts. I really dislike the winter, the dark and cold very depressing. I usually start to come around about Fed 1st, days are getting longer and I can start seeds.
I will be growing 70 outdoor plants this year. Here is the line-up:

9-Ace of Spades
9-Plushberry
8-Original Glue #4
4-OG Kush
4-Pineapple Express
4-Critical
4-Girlscout Cookie
4-Grimace
All of these were in the garden last year.

New for this season are:

4-Green Poison
4-Sweet Skunk
4-Cream Manderine
4-Sweet Afghan Delicious
These are the "fast version". I hope these finish before the 1st of Oct. These will be the focus of this thread. From seed to harvest.

Also new to the garden will be:

4-White Chronic
4-Cherry Bomb

More to come after planting in a week or so.

Blacksandsranch

Attachments

• IMG_0548.jpg
    IMG_0548.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0549.jpg
    IMG_0549.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 20

dufous

open your pics in a photo editing program, rotate the pics to vertical then save the pics, post the saved edited pics.

dufous

the photo viewing app will not save the rotation.

you must use a photo editing app, and save the change from the photo editing app.

Blacksandsranch

Hello:
Thanks for the help. I did use an editing app and cropped the photos as well still no luck. Phone was probably in vertical while taking them. I will try one with phone horizontal.
Cheers

Blacksandsranch

Hello:
I planted the 4 fast version seeds in solo cups with pro-mix. After 2 days the Green Poison was up. Day 3 and the SAD, Cream Mandarine, and Sweet Skunk were up. The seeds were 4/4 germination. Below is a pic of them at 6 days since planting.

blueschato

Veteran
Hallo Blacksandsranch,i tried gp& cm fv,beautiful plants and great test & aroma expecially cram mandarine amazing orange & mandarine sweet smell.
I can assure you they finish about 2 weeks befor.
Keep green & salute

Blacksandsranch

Hey Blues

Well I am glad to hear that there are fans of the FV. The biggest issue for us is trimming. We trim by hand(wife and I). So to produce more we need to have more trimming days. I am also looking to automate and will be testing trim machines this fall.

Cheers!

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Best of luck Blacksandsranch it looks like you have it all under control some nice strains you have going.:) plenty of help around if ever needed and we are always learning from the plant and the grower :tiphat:

Blacksandsranch

Thanks Darksider!

We are getting better each season and we always learn each season. I have been coming to this forum for many years with other nick names and have found many very knowledgeable and helpful folks.
The list of genetics is growing so fast it is impossible to keep track so I try to go with several plants from the same breeders. Advice is golden.

Cheers!

BSR