What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SWEET SEEDS from CANAPA MUNDI 2015 rome fair

sballast

Hi everyone and an special greating to Sweet Seed's staff that allowed all this....

I received in fair held in Rome 3 pack of the following strain:
- Cream Mandarine F1
- S.A.D. S1
- Jack 47.

picture.php

this is the set-up:
grow box: 1x1x2
light: 250W MH for the germination; 400W MH for the growing and the first an second week of flowering; 440W HPS from the flowering to the harvest.
air treatment: centrifugal extractor 12,5cm diameter / 355 m3/hour + activated carbon filter.

The growing was start on the first week of march and now is under the 8th week of flowering. I tried one seed for any strain because the grow box was occupied from other cannabis strains. all of 3 seeds are germinated after 3-4 days from the placed in to the cocco's jiffy

CREAM MANDARINE
picture.php

S.A.D.
picture.php

JACK47
picture.php

sballast

my need was to speed up the process as much as possible, therefore, the jiffys have been placed in the final pots after 5 days from germination.
the pot contain 11lt of soil (COMPO SANA soil with the addiction of perlite and cocco).

8 days of growing

Jack 47
picture.php

S.A.D.
picture.php

Cream Mandarine
picture.php

and then.... a place in the grow box was released, and what better way to thank Sweet Seeds with a seed from my personal stock???

Sweet Special Fast Version
picture.php

sballast

The Sweet Special was germinated after 4 days
picture.php

and this is the general situation of the other strains that from today will be put in bloom (12/12):

Cream Mandarine
picture.php

Jack47
picture.php

S.A.D.
picture.php

obviusly the Sweet Special will be maintain in growing for other few days.

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hi sballast!

Thanks for sharing. I hope you will be getting good results :D

When you finish publishing the diary we can send you more free seeds, by mail this time.

I'll keep passing by. All the best and sweet smokes!

tommy

sballast

for this growing I decided to use a low quantity of organic fertilizer (BIO BIZZ try-pack)

the Sweet Special was placed in the final pot as carried out with her sisters
picture.php

and these are the others on the 8th flowering day

Cream Mandarine
picture.php

Jack 47
picture.php

S.A.D.
picture.php

burro banton

Veteran
ciao sballast,beauty plants!follow follow...i hope starting with summer coltivo with the seeds(jack47,psicodelicia,cream caramel) taken in mundi..im waiting good time.big up buon coltivo

sballast

Hi Tommy, I am very happy for your visit, and remember that for me every promise is a debt!

finally also the Sweet Special from today is in bloom!
picture.php

and we can check the situation at 15th day of flowering

S.A.D.
picture.php

Jack 47
picture.php

Cream Mandarine
picture.php

sballast

Hei Hei Hei Ciao Burro! I am very happy to see also my Italian Brothers in Sweet Seeds room!

I hope to not disappoint your expetations!!

unfortunately I started to have problems, at 20th days of bloom, with Jack47.....
here you can see a male flower..

picture.php

and the day after I removed another one from the same place

picture.php

untill now, I removed 5 male flower placed on the internodes and 1 banana from the main bud, but the situation is under control, because the plant is checked every day and her hermaphroditism does not seem to be worryingly

sballast

25th day of flowering:

Cream Mandarine
picture.php

S.A.D.
picture.php

Jack 47
picture.php

as you can see all plants are very beauty and the growing of their branches is very compact and uniform, this is probably helped by the fact that the plants are turned over every day, keeping the same position in the box

kaosisallwesee

Nice buds :) The cream mandarin is the hands down fastest strain I've ever seen. With some phenotypes having 10-20% amber trichomes at just over 7 weeks (50 days)! Tastes/smells banging too.

sballast

Hi Guys,
this thread is opened since 2016 and due to lack of time, I never completed it.......I am sorry for this and then I will try to recover by showing at least the final results of the growing.

the first was the Cream Mandarine, 59 days of flowering, buds very compact and full of resin

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

sballast

harvest time at 71 days for Sweet Afgani Delicious SAD S1... short and compact, smell quite strong but pleasant, with shades of orange...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

unfortunately this time I had botryt problems like never happened ....

sballast

the third has been Jack47 at 80 days of flowering.
During the grow of Jack 47 I found some male flowers (5 in total) on the internodes and one banana on the main cola. Any time, I removed immediatly the undesidered flower. This phenomenon seems to have stopped since the sixth week of flowering............

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts