What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Heavier yielding OG seeds

DsourDog

Karma the white og v2 is great I’m def looking into tryint her out again cause I didn’t keep cuts off my last pack as always regretted later

DsourDog

Sorry forgot the whole point the white og v2 has huge phonos all I seen was dead on og dankness also

Goji og as someone mentioned also throws monsters aswell then I had my own cross of Goji og x skunk og and man that was a monster dank on fire and frost to the max so the weight in looks was huge but also the weight cause Of the resin added to it and the dense buds also made for a heavy plant

nickman

Veteran
Sorry forgot the whole point the white og v2 has huge phonos all I seen was dead on og dankness also

Goji og as someone mentioned also throws monsters aswell then I had my own cross of Goji og x skunk og and man that was a monster dank on fire and frost to the max so the weight in looks was huge but also the weight cause Of the resin added to it and the dense buds also made for a heavy plant

Just curious where your skunk OG came from

heres some RP skywalker kush.9 to 10 week pheno. this was the first seed popped out of a 6 pack and it is nothing but straight og dankness. makes incredible rosin and the flavor coats your mouth and almost makes your eyes water. you can taste it for like 5 minutes after you dab it. id say its a solid contender. ive also grown the florida og and the skywalker is a million times better. really stretches though.

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
How is the Florida og?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DsourDog

@ phatjay - For the Karma gear - check out the Karma Genetics sub-forum here on ICm.

But to say how much do they yield...I don't know - how well can you grow? How good are you at the craft?

I personally ran the Brotherhood OG line - Happy Brother x Biker Kush - and I found some great plants. I'm not a mono-cropper...so can't give you relevant number per light to help you quantify your interest in Karma's gear...

But...HONESTLY, If you've never grown anything from KG - then you are quite simply put - missing out on some of the very best cannabis the industry has to offer. There. I said it.

It has nothing to do with hype or being a fanboy or anything else - Karma has a very unique take on what cannabis should be and his plants and seed lines showcase his perspective of what cannabis is and should be at it's very best. Yes, technically the same could be said of all breeders - it just so happens, that I LOVE the TYPE of plants I've grown from Karma Genetics.

I've grown plants from different companies that by all means could have been included in the same pack of seeds they are so generically similar. It's what is becoming "run of the mill" and even though great...still by default becoming average and redundant because it's been done by 20 different breeders.

I'm stating emphatically regardless the genetics involved, what KG brings out of the genetics utilized...will be vastly different from what everyone else produces. His take on what cannabis should be is UNIQUE...and that twist is experienced in all the work he does. Again, if some of his genetics are not in your garden, you are missing out.

Check this thread for a great show:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=278710

In the mean time, here's some Brotherhood OG:

1k, 3 gal - organic soil, nothing but water

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

dank.Frank

Looks fire frank , but all I’ve seen in your garden is always fire looking 👊

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
1st try of some fem's josh d... we have '1' plant in the tent next to '4' diff chems + a sdkush- no doubt that the tricome coverage on the josh is way beyond all the other plants- it was cut at 70days under '2' 315cmh's and is now drying- smoke report to follow

Bobbertqp

@ phatjay - For the Karma gear - check out the Karma Genetics sub-forum here on ICm.

But to say how much do they yield...I don't know - how well can you grow? How good are you at the craft?

I personally ran the Brotherhood OG line - Happy Brother x Biker Kush - and I found some great plants. I'm not a mono-cropper...so can't give you relevant number per light to help you quantify your interest in Karma's gear...

But...HONESTLY, If you've never grown anything from KG - then you are quite simply put - missing out on some of the very best cannabis the industry has to offer. There. I said it.

It has nothing to do with hype or being a fanboy or anything else - Karma has a very unique take on what cannabis should be and his plants and seed lines showcase his perspective of what cannabis is and should be at it's very best. Yes, technically the same could be said of all breeders - it just so happens, that I LOVE the TYPE of plants I've grown from Karma Genetics.

I've grown plants from different companies that by all means could have been included in the same pack of seeds they are so generically similar. It's what is becoming "run of the mill" and even though great...still by default becoming average and redundant because it's been done by 20 different breeders.

I'm stating emphatically regardless the genetics involved, what KG brings out of the genetics utilized...will be vastly different from what everyone else produces. His take on what cannabis should be is UNIQUE...and that twist is experienced in all the work he does. Again, if some of his genetics are not in your garden, you are missing out.

Check this thread for a great show:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=278710

In the mean time, here's some Brotherhood OG:

1k, 3 gal - organic soil, nothing but water

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

dank.Frank
Love those pics matey. Super frosty