What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post Your ACE X's !!!

Lean Green

Operating Outside the Law
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Please post pics of your crosses that you've made with strains from ACE!

In this series of photos each plant is shown once. I think there are 9 girls in there.
The oldest three first.
Dcong x Bangi Haze

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Gotta go to work, I'll post the rest later:tiphat:

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
They look great!

I've got Bangi Haze x PCK, Bangi Haze F7s and Golden Tiger F2s.

I made a decent batch of Bangi Haze x PCKs from both green and purple pheno moms. Usually the PCKs don't color up till flowering, but check this pretty little born purple BH X PCK I was lucky to find:

picture.php

PCK is a slow starter, and they start small. In this run half are tiny like PCK and the rest look just like the Bangi dad.

The F7 Bangi Haze look great! They look like clones.

picture.php

Lean Green

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those BH x PCK are going to be fun to watch Claude!
I used 2 BH males in my cross. The Dcong throws purple plants often, so I expect a few to color up in the coming weeks. I didn't make more BH when I ran them, should have though. I really like the BH.
Please keep us updated on your cross

P

pangolin

Inspired cross with those DCong Banghis, they look like some fine vigorous plants!

What are the aromas like? Seeing more of either parent in these?

Will be keeping a good eye on their progress here :tiphat:

JACKBAYBEH

Nice thread LG. Your plants look perfect, as usual. I'll be eyeballing this one. No doubt. So many awesome possibilities mixing up these Ace genetics. Yeah man! :tiphat:

Lean Green

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Inspired cross with those DCong Banghis, they look like some fine vigorous plants!

What are the aromas like? Seeing more of either parent in these?

Will be keeping a good eye on their progress here :tiphat:

Thanks! Considering how cold it is in there, they are quite vigorous.

Aromas almost seem more Bangi Haze at this time. Most plants have the BH look to the leaves. Structure looks like a slightly stretched Dcong. Not as long and lanky as my BH were. The first plant I showed is the most Dcong looking individual. I just thinned it out ,so it gets better light penetration. Second plant is the largest and reminds me of BH the most. All the rest look like a 50/50 mix to me.
:tiphat:

Lean Green

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Perfect timing. Got these Panama hybrid pics. Not sure whats mixed in, but went 108 days with purpling at end. Mom was Panama red pheno.
Peace... SR

Those buds look killer! What did the plant grow like?
Possible fathers?

Lean Green

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice thread LG. Your plants look perfect, as usual. I'll be eyeballing this one. No doubt. So many awesome possibilities mixing up these Ace genetics. Yeah man! :tiphat:

Thanks Jack!
I dropped 20 Deep Congo F1 x Kodiak Gold last night. I made them in 07' so... they may or may not do anything. That's for another thread though.
I have a lot of goodies from ACE to play with in the coming months.

JACKBAYBEH

Sounds good man. I bet that Dcong x Bangi Haze smokes like a champ.
That's got to be a real bell ringer, huh? Good looking out on that one bro.

Lean Green

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very fine looking plants there Dog Star!
have you run that cross before?

Dog Star

Veteran
Not yet Lean Green,

this one seeds will need atleast 8 weeks before they can be sowed,new cross..

excuse me for too early show,now i sees this thread is about ACE crosses..and for now
my cross still grows inside seed pods..its too early i know.

All the best

DS

Lean Green

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ah, I see. I've done the same thing before, shown pregnant mother. I was surprised that the Zamadelica would dominate Sour Bubble like that. Makes sense now.

That will be an awesome cross, none the less!

Dog Star

Veteran
Me also thinks this need atleast to be potent stuff..

hard to imagine how they will look cause this two strains are totaly oposite in performance and features,
but SB males was perform great in other crosses that i made so i belive this new one cant
be bad combination on the end,mum is selected and best phenotip from seeds that friend used from Zamaldelica.

Will show once that i sprout them here.

Those Bhangi Haze F7 you made is now IBL or what it is?

Kind regards LG

DS :tiphat: