What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

About pictures and albums

Red Fang

Veteran
Is there any way to delete a picture or album once it's fully uploaded? I accidentally put a photo of a bird in an album meant for a test grow I was doing, and have an old album that has outlived its usefulness. Any way to post those enlargeable images or those ones where a pinwheel swirls around with a black screen before getting bigger? Any way to use Infranview or some editing feature to edit something out of a picture (I have a pic I want to post once edited, that has a piece of readable newspaper under it listing a local newspaper name)?

Red Fang

Veteran
oh never mind, feel stupid now! :D I did not have all enabled with NoScript and did not see the features I needed, which are there now! But the question about editing something out of a pic is still valid. thanks