What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

USA strikes Syria again

militia420

Reagan brought about 'Zero Tolerance' (authoritarianism that resulted in banks reporting on any transactions greater than $10,000 or even -close- to $10,000 if the bank or someone at the Gov. believed the patron was 'smurfing'). He invaded countries illegally, supplying some seriously twisted U.S.-trained mercs with weapons and finances in Central America in the name of defending a country they posed no threat to. And he most definitely catered to the corporations, similarly to Trump, after which we spent a long time recovering from his disproven trickle-down economics 'theory.'

Reagan was really Bush's puppet. John Hinckley was the son of a close Bush business associate and spent time in some CIA southeast asia training camps. Bush senior was head of the CIA for some time and once you're a spook you're always a spook. Most of the actions under Reagan that were aimed at central america, be it guns or drugs, were things that benefited the CIA and Bush sr and his gang. I genuinely think the take down of people like Pablo Escobar was to eliminate people outside of the intelligence community from that level of control over drugs and money.

Look to the man behind the curtain when it comes to politics.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
What got me investigating 'The Tribe' as militia420 calls them......was me having this 6 million murdered figure drilled into my head in history lessons at school in my teens, and just about every day in the media there is something about this 'holocaust' .....yeah that's every day for the past 50 years or so, and still you will find it out there being referred to continually...and that has made me kinda suspicious, when you have this same figure constantly touted and promoted for so many decades...even to this very day.

You don't hear much if anything about the millions of other Gypsy's, Slavs et-al, that were supposedly gassed/murdered in these concentration camps.

I presume that militia420's reference to 'The Tribe' in the modern world are Rothschild Zionists, who are also free masons. Hmmm, I always wondered what was going on behind the closed doors of the local Masonic Lodge, just up the road from where I live.

Discovering that Hitler was funded by American/Jewish/Masonic bankers to be able to build his military up to be so strong, so soon after Germany was 'hobbled' at the treaty of Versailles after WW1 has been another eye opener.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Look to the man behind the curtain when it comes to politics.
VpSfMIO.gif

W

Water-

"That being said, there were other groups and peoples that were singled out by Nazi eliminationist ideology.

Most notable among these were the Roma, or Gypsies, with estimates of the number killed ranging from 90,000 to 1.5 million. (One reason estimates vary so widely is attributed to a traditional secrecy and silence among the Roma regarding what they endured.)
Proportionally, these numbers are as high or higher than the fraction of Jews who were killed."

https://www.haaretz.com/jewish/holo...-6-million-where-is-the-figure-from-1.5319546

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
From the comments at the link above:

There is no such thing as 'objective research' on the Holocaust. If you question even an iota of it you are instantly labelled a 'Holocaust Denier'.. taken to court, defamed, denied legal counsel (esp. in Germany), possibly threatened with prison, loss of employment, income, reputation, home, family etc. Every single aspect of the 'H' has become as dogmatic as the Church in medieval Christendom. It is unassailable, and thus becomes historically self-destructive. Apparently the Auschwitz Museum reduced the number of alleged killed there from 3 million, to 1.5 million as I understand it... This was not considered at all newsworthy...

Some more controversial claims around the figure of 6 million lay it at Stalin's door, or say it was used as a 'compensation figure' against the Germans, or was used by the post-war Zionist movement to ensure support for the nascent Jewish state. Anyone investigating these claims can be pilloried as a 'Holocaust denier'. In fact the Holocaust is probably the only area of human interest where every principle of freedom of speech, thought and questioning supposedly held in such high regard in the West is systematically and ruthlessly excluded.

Any comparisons say to the Ukrainian Holodomor or the Native American tragedy have to be instantly retracted and apologized for. So it is surprising to find even Haaretz bringing it up albeit in conformist and attenuated fashion. Why is this?

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
the number isn't what matters, to me what matters is, did or did they not, mass exterminate and work to death millions of minorities. the fact that it happened is easy to see by the fact that you have mass graves and even footage, human remains can still be found in some of those areas where there was camps and or mass graves.

then we have the nazi's own book keeping cataloging jewellery, gold from teeth etc. so while i agree it seems strange how the number is so unassailable, the fact that it happened, can't really be disputed, so the numbers seem less important, specially when you get to the millions.

another number that the western school education never mentions is the 20 million Russia lost fighting the nazis to a standstill and turning them around and throwing them out. there is not 1 family in Russia today, that doesn't have at least 1 member who fought in the second world war and died. why you think they still celebrate the victory over nazi Germany with so much passion? they lost a huge amount of human beings.

the price they paid as a nation has totally been forgotten today and youths today actually think the second world war was against Russia, or at least they think the US won WW2, when they only really joined in right at the end, when the tied of war had already been turned. Stalin had been begging the US to open a second front in the west, but they only did it once Russia broke the siege of Stalingrad and turned the nazi armies around, thanks to the winter and sheer determination. people were dieing so fast at the front that you had big chance of dying on any given day. retreating was punished by death, even woman had to take up weapons, same with kids, the whole country was basically conscripted to the military effort. either you were working to make food, weapons or you were fighting, or giving medical care, it must have been sheer hell.

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yes.....I agree gaius, the figure is immaterial, many people suffered and died in those camps and elsewhere that is sadly undeniable..

......But if the figure is actually way lower than the 6M claimed, then why the deception?

the number isn't what matters, to me what matters is, did or did they not, mass exterminate and work to death millions of minorities. the fact that it happened is easy to see by the fact that you have mass graves and even footage, human remains can still be found in some of those areas where there was camps and or mass graves.

then we have the nazi's own book keeping cataloging jewellery, gold from teeth etc. so while i agree it seems strange how the number is so unassailable, the fact that it happened, can't really be disputed, so the numbers seem less important, specially when you get to the millions.

another number that the western school education never mentions is the 20 million Russia lost fighting the nazis to a standstill and turning them around and throwing them out. there is not 1 family in Russia today, that doesn't have at least 1 member who fought in the second world war and died. why you think they still celebrate the victory over nazi Germany with so much passion? they lost a huge amount of human beings.

the price they paid as a nation has totally been forgotten today and youths today actually think the second world war was against Russia, or at least they think the US won WW2, when they only really joined in right at the end, when the tied of war had already been turned. Stalin had been begging the US to open a second front in the west, but they only did it once Russia broke the siege of Stalingrad and turned the nazi armies around, thanks to the winter and sheer determination. people were dieing so fast at the front that you had a 1 on 4 chance of going homa alive any given day. retreating was punished by death, even woman had to take up weapons, same with kids, the whole country was basically conscripted to the military effort. either you were working to make food, weapons or you were fighting, or giving medical care, it must have been sheer hell.

igrowone

Veteran
Yes.....I agree gaius, the figure is immaterial, many people suffered and died in those camps and elsewhere that is sadly undeniable..

......But if the figure is actually way lower than the 6M claimed, then why the deception?

i don't think it's deception, just the rolling of facts into a very compact form
which does muddy things up
for one thing, most weren't killed in the camps
most of the killing was done by german organized death squads where the local populations helped
a great read - Bloodlands: Europe Between Hitler and Stalin by Timothy Snyder

St. Phatty

Holocaust story = Useful Hoax.

Useful for one segment of the population, at least.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
check it

[YOUTUBEIF]2ATKo9X3Y4c[/YOUTUBEIF]

edited to add:

Labour MP, Lloyd Russell-Moyle Questions UK Govt on Ammunition Supply to ISIS in Syria

[YOUTUBEIF]Wvzn8UBqyUM[/YOUTUBEIF]

militia420

One of the people that has impressed me recently is Ed Snowden. He became aware, essentially, of a criminal operation in the US government and tried to publicize it, at great personal cost.

I always thought one of the best possible endings for the Snowden story would be if he came home - to live at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

I wish I could say that whistleblowers get their info out there and help people but real whistleblowers are ignored and the info they have tends not to propagate very well. Speaking from experience of course with out outing myself on here. Snowden is some sort of intelligence operative generally leaking info that's already out there just not well spread. Assange has some sort of likely tie to the Israeli Likkud party, I think he's probably a swedish jew, like Eisenhower. In the case of Assange, he blows off all evidence of israeli involvement in leading 9/11. With Snowden, he becomes a figure for people to rally behind for certain things. It eliminates the ability of non-controlled figures to make headway in the political realm by tying up mass attention and affection with this other guy. It's sort of the opposite psychological warfare mechanism that's used with building up a bad guy in order to decimate another nation state and plunder it's wealth, ie: taliban = bad guy, afghan gets plundered of lithium and other deposits plus the opium trade that was positively killed by the zealots in the taliban was brought back with full force and there's US troops guarding the crops; Milosovic = bad guy, serbia's nationalist leader who was protecting the people with ROOTS to the country gets captured after the country is decimated, hostile islamic factions come in and a drug route is opened up for dope coming out of afghanistan; then you have Saddam and Gaddafi, etc.

There's a formula to these cults of personality. No offense intended. But in general the positive representations attached to certain personalities are obviously the sort of thing we all want to see while the negative we want removed. The media is so controlled it's ridiculous. I've contacted numerous outlets for stuff I'm involved with and none of them get back to me and I can tell you now the things I'm involved with would unravel billions of dollars in court racketeering in the USA alone. But I'm NOT the forerunner. There's very few people doing what I do and I learned from a lawyer who was disbarred over what he was doing to attack the racketeering. In fact, he got framed up by California magistrates who contacted the FBI to pick him up on bogus warrants. He beat the charges in Santa Monica because the jury could see through every thing being done. But like I said, this sort of thing flies under the radar. The MSM and even local news will not touch it. They've got judeo-masonry networks filtering everything and of course the courts are run 100% by the same network soooo the odds of making the news for exposing racketeering are slim to none.

Just gotta throw this out there. I know people like my brother who take an interest in Snowden and Assange and I've tried to lay things out to help him step up to the next level in comprehending how these guys are gatekeepers. It's not easy because there's some sort of magic about the MSM and tv and if you're not on it, your own work is diminished. But if we step back and think about it, there are giants here among us. I'm not the arse licking or brown nosing type so I don't want this taken that way. But I've known Gypsy Nirvana's handle since early 2000 when I first started growing and getting seeds. And there's plenty of other movers and shakers within the growing community who will never be plastered on the MSM or tv for their contributions to the growing community.

So, just a warning. Be wary of those the media puts forth carrying messages for us, or any one put forth and labelled as the next "Hitler" (what ever happened to Stalin, or Genrich Yagoda, or Mao, or any number of vicious communists that have mass murdered? Well who runs the media and are these other people related to them...?).

Personally I'd love to see the States of these United States go back to the way things were intended where each state was a nation unto itself, such as France, China, or Germany, but they shared common foundations and worked together. The consolidation of power in the federal government has allowed the complete subversion of life in this land. It's a top down influence.

Sorry more sleep deprived ranting.

St. Phatty

Personally I'd love to see the States of these United States go back to the way things were intended where each state was a nation unto itself, such as France, China, or Germany, but they shared common foundations and worked together. The consolidation of power in the federal government has allowed the complete subversion of life in this land. It's a top down influence.

The US gov is WAAAAAY more oppressive than the British troops who tried to occupy the colonies.

Because the oppressiveness of the US gov is backed by the police state of local police, state police, and federal police - it's a 1000+ times more pervasive than anything the British troop occupiers attempted.

The whole justification for the 2nd Amendment was, deal with assholes like the British troops.

This is kind of a blind spot for the traditional liberal. They do not like to talk about the failures of government. e.g. civil asset forfeitures and the US and local govs stealing more from US citizens than American burglars, in the 2014/5 time-frame.

I don't know any more recent stats, but it hasn't gotten any less oppressive.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
a look at the recovery of Aleppo and what kind of Syria the Syrian government and it's people are fighting for. even if you seeit all as propaganda, there are deeper truths bellow the propaganda, music is playing, woman are covered and uncovered these are not scenes you find anywhere under the so called rebel occupation, whether it's isis or the fsa, they believe in the same basic ideology of having a extremist version of Islam ruling Syria. while the sensible folks over there are happy with the secular system they have where equal rights are guaranteed under the constitution.

[YOUTUBEIF]u6nxR99d8Ag[/YOUTUBEIF]

CaptainDankness

The US gov is WAAAAAY more oppressive than the British troops who tried to occupy the colonies.

Because the oppressiveness of the US gov is backed by the police state of local police, state police, and federal police - it's a 1000+ times more pervasive than anything the British troop occupiers attempted.

The whole justification for the 2nd Amendment was, deal with assholes like the British troops.

This is kind of a blind spot for the traditional liberal. They do not like to talk about the failures of government. e.g. civil asset forfeitures and the US and local govs stealing more from US citizens than American burglars, in the 2014/5 time-frame.

I don't know any more recent stats, but it hasn't gotten any less oppressive.

I actually think the British were a lot worse back then. They would draw and quarter a man for not following the exact same branch of Christianity as the royal family. They also paid pirates to steal from the Spanish, killed native Americans because they didn't worship the same branch of Christianity as the royal family.

Yeah, the British were pretty fucking bad. Today they are pretty cool. Sure our police are pretty bad but we do get a fair trial and we don't get murdered in brutal ways or tortured into confession. We also don't have CCTV cameras everywhere like the British today.

Overall I believe America is still better than the UK today. Marijuana isn't even close to being legal in the UK and y'all don't even have free speech, if you talk bad about the Islamic invasion you get arrested....

And the British were only part of the reason for our second amendment, we have the second amendment to protect our nation from all enemies foreign or domestic.... :tiphat:

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
I wish I could say that whistleblowers get their info out there and help people but real whistleblowers are ignored and the info they have tends not to propagate very well. Speaking from experience of course with out outing myself on here. Snowden is some sort of intelligence operative generally leaking info that's already out there just not well spread. Assange has some sort of likely tie to the Israeli Likkud party, I think he's probably a swedish jew, like Eisenhower. In the case of Assange, he blows off all evidence of israeli involvement in leading 9/11. With Snowden, he becomes a figure for people to rally behind for certain things. It eliminates the ability of non-controlled figures to make headway in the political realm by tying up mass attention and affection with this other guy. It's sort of the opposite psychological warfare mechanism that's used with building up a bad guy in order to decimate another nation state and plunder it's wealth, ie: taliban = bad guy, afghan gets plundered of lithium and other deposits plus the opium trade that was positively killed by the zealots in the taliban was brought back with full force and there's US troops guarding the crops; Milosovic = bad guy, serbia's nationalist leader who was protecting the people with ROOTS to the country gets captured after the country is decimated, hostile islamic factions come in and a drug route is opened up for dope coming out of afghanistan; then you have Saddam and Gaddafi, etc.

There's a formula to these cults of personality. No offense intended. But in general the positive representations attached to certain personalities are obviously the sort of thing we all want to see while the negative we want removed. The media is so controlled it's ridiculous. I've contacted numerous outlets for stuff I'm involved with and none of them get back to me and I can tell you now the things I'm involved with would unravel billions of dollars in court racketeering in the USA alone. But I'm NOT the forerunner. There's very few people doing what I do and I learned from a lawyer who was disbarred over what he was doing to attack the racketeering. In fact, he got framed up by California magistrates who contacted the FBI to pick him up on bogus warrants. He beat the charges in Santa Monica because the jury could see through every thing being done. But like I said, this sort of thing flies under the radar. The MSM and even local news will not touch it. They've got judeo-masonry networks filtering everything and of course the courts are run 100% by the same network soooo the odds of making the news for exposing racketeering are slim to none.

Just gotta throw this out there. I know people like my brother who take an interest in Snowden and Assange and I've tried to lay things out to help him step up to the next level in comprehending how these guys are gatekeepers. It's not easy because there's some sort of magic about the MSM and tv and if you're not on it, your own work is diminished. But if we step back and think about it, there are giants here among us. I'm not the arse licking or brown nosing type so I don't want this taken that way. But I've known Gypsy Nirvana's handle since early 2000 when I first started growing and getting seeds. And there's plenty of other movers and shakers within the growing community who will never be plastered on the MSM or tv for their contributions to the growing community.

So, just a warning. Be wary of those the media puts forth carrying messages for us, or any one put forth and labelled as the next "Hitler" (what ever happened to Stalin, or Genrich Yagoda, or Mao, or any number of vicious communists that have mass murdered? Well who runs the media and are these other people related to them...?).

Sorry more sleep deprived ranting.

This is exactly what is covered in Noam Chomsky's documentary - Manufacturing Consent.
Here's a clip
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTBWfkE7BXU
[YOUTUBEIF]tTBWfkE7BXU[/YOUTUBEIF]

Latest posts

Latest posts