What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Growing indoors.

WeEdman77

Hi I'm new to this forum. I usually use Facebook groups but I hate Facebook for obvious reasons. Is this the place to post pictures and ask questions from experienced growers? I saw a pic someone posted and it took up the entire screen...I don't want to do that.

I've never posted pics so can't say but bozo has a sticky about that in the website support forum. Also dont get mad if a mod moves this thread there since this is more a topic for that subforum. People here are pretty chill from my expirence unlike a few other forums i used to be on and we definitely have a lot of knowledgeable and helpful veterans here that can help you with pretty much anything. I never had a social media account(aside from this one lol) and after seeing everything's that happened I'm glad. Life is so much more stress free without all that bs. Welcome to the forum ed hope you like it here:tiphat:

Last edited:

WeEdman77

Thanks for the welcome. If this post gets moved I'll never find it. I haven't used forums since the mid 90's. I don't fully understand this one yet either, as far as how to navigate it. I just want to be able to ask questions regarding my grows and eventually I hope to be able to contribute with my own knowledge.

jonesaa

Hi I'm new to this forum. I usually use Facebook groups but I hate Facebook for obvious reasons. Is this the place to post pictures and ask questions from experienced growers? I saw a pic someone posted and it took up the entire screen...I don't want to do that.

Yeah WeEdman! There's a tonne of information on here. Check out the cannabis growing questions section. I'm pretty sure you'll find what you are looking for there.

IRIE!!!
jonesy