What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Crystal Candy F1 Fast Version®

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Hi Tommy or jaypp any idea when these will be released looking forward to trying them :tiphat:

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hi DARKSIDER!

Nice to see you around my friend ;)

Crystal Candy F1 Fast Version® is the only strain that is still not available. All the other strains featured in the 2018 Sweet Seeds® catalog are already available.

I don't have any idea about the release date for this strain but I would assume it will be somewhere between tomorrow and April, hehe..

Stay tuned :peppermintstick:

Kind regards,

tommy

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Nice One tommy they look real winners .

Fast flowering photoperiod-dependent version of one of the tastiest strains from the Sweet Seeds® catalog, Crystal Candy® (SWS58), awarded with the 1st Prize for the Best Indica at Spannabis Champions Cup 2017.
Crystal Candy F1 Fast Version® (SWS73) is the resulting hybrid from the cross between our Crystal Candy® and a selected genetic line of Sweet Special Auto (SWS35).
This version features the curious and exquisite sweet aroma, reminiscent of strawberry chewing gum or candy shop, that turned the original Crystal Candy® into an extremely appreciated strain.
This strain is a prominent high producer of big aromatic resin crystals that totally cover the flowers and their surrounding leaves with a high density of large big-headed trichomes. It is possible to obtain extractions of exquisite quality and incredibly pleasant aroma from the buds of this plant.
Data Sheet
Variety SWS73
Indica: 60% / Sativa: 40%
THC: 15-21% · CBD: 0,1%
Indoor Yield: 450-600 g/m2
Outdoor Yield: 400-650 g/plant
Indoor Blooming: 6-7 weeks
Outdoor Harvest: late August to early September