What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Making OF STRAWBERRY KUSH BREATH

Teh_Baker

Headfuck was used to make Gorilla Fuck were making the v2 version also hitting the notorious Gb #6 with the headfuck male the Headfuck is what gave the Gorilla fuck its pink and red fade Headfuck is blockhead x thunder fuck.I just ran headfuck and its what a white strain is all about completely frosted with a very nice yield.I wanted to keep the headfuck strain around so we searched for a male and that looked identical to the Gorilla fuck father with the same smell once we found him we put his ass through the riger to make sure he didnt pull a Bruce jenner.

Is the Gorilla Fuck v2 going to be avail? What about the Gb#6 X Headfuck? These are some of the whitest plants i have seen in a minute! I have a white currently in my garden, THC Snow, hope it compares to yours! Mad props windy!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Creations in the works!, great stuff Windy!

A couple more weeks then transplant on my Strawberry Kush Breath.

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Is the Gorilla Fuck v2 going to be avail? What about the Gb#6 X Headfuck? These are some of the whitest plants i have seen in a minute! I have a white currently in my garden, THC Snow, hope it compares to yours! Mad props windy!

Yes they will here's the headfuck being used to make the F3 there's two pheno here I have cuts of both we might make two different F3 with each pheno
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

oti$

You are killing it windy..its hard to believe not long ago you were laid up in the hospital and damned near lost your arm. Nice come back...cant wait to get my hands on some of these beans. Keep killing it homie:D

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
You are killing it windy..its hard to believe not long ago you were laid up in the hospital and damned near lost your arm. Nice come back...cant wait to get my hands on some of these beans. Keep killing it homie:D

O shit I forgot you I knew I was forgetting someone smh I will send some sat I have the info :tiphat:

Dakine

Veteran
Did I already show this lol? This is My Strawberry Kush Breathe Plant/Phenotype#2. After I took this picture I transplanted her into A 1-Gallon Pot.

Dakine

Veteran

LOL dont feel bad homie, Windy was super busy and forgot about me A few times as well.. Well I hope he actually forgot haha. I wsa supposed to test something else actually, and ended up getting these instead!

So the Strawberry Kush Breathe is already being released Windy?

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
LOL dont feel bad homie, Windy was super busy and forgot about me A few times as well.. Well I hope he actually forgot haha. I wsa supposed to test something else actually, and ended up getting these instead!

So the Strawberry Kush Breathe is already being released Windy?

Some have been given as donations to help a great cause

Dakine

Veteran
LOL we Shmellll Baaaaacon!! Oink Oink extra crispy!!

Strawberry Kush Breathe #1 is in the front and #2 is in the back right behind.

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
I would start training them young!! Try super cropping them to get better branch support.My mendo breath needed it every time i flowered it

Dakine

Veteran
I would start training them young!! Try super cropping them to get better branch support.My mendo breath needed it every time i flowered it

Alright I just did some low stress traning. Once they fix themselves to where the light is ill crush the stem layers/walls slightly at the internodes.

Should I top em? Or you think the LST and Supercropping will be good enough to get multiple tops. They are all probably gonna be noticeably smaller because of Apical Dominance though yea?