You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > A Guide to Fishsticks

Thread Title Search
A Guide to Fishsticks Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-20-2017, 04:44 AM #17201
Ganoderma
Hydronaut

Ganoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by unclefishstick View Post
is that a fancy way of saying "sheep fucking"?

You are a real laugh some times.
Ganoderma is online now Quote

Click to visit Venus Vapes
Old 06-20-2017, 05:04 AM #17202
Treetroit City
Moderately Super

Treetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivor
Evening gents.

Well, put in the offer for the barn property today, pretty sure we're gonna get it cause I'm feeling lucky.

Was just checking my seed plants and grabbed an oger and it is straight banana at this point. Got three of them that are female and this is the only one that has that overwhelming banana smell to it. She will go into the flower room asap.

Current Karma OG Test Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
Sorry its not chock full with landrace genes... blame joesy
Treetroit City is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-20-2017, 06:39 AM #17203
Ichabod Crane

Ichabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivor
WTF I have felt like shit all day. Nothing helped get rid of my head ache, sore joints, or nausea.

Turns out that wasnt just a tetanus shot. It was for like 5 things like whopping cough, TB and other shit.

Trying to trim today and it was kicking my ass. Fuck thought I was Josey.

Fucking dog. I wish I could kick it a few more times.

Vertical Scrogg
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=242646

From start of cloning to harvest 13 week scrog
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=314837
Ichabod Crane is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-20-2017, 09:23 AM #17204
Ganoderma
Hydronaut

Ganoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichabod Crane View Post
WTF I have felt like shit all day. Nothing helped get rid of my head ache, sore joints, or nausea.

Turns out that wasnt just a tetanus shot. It was for like 5 things like whopping cough, TB and other shit.

Trying to trim today and it was kicking my ass. Fuck thought I was Josey.

Fucking dog. I wish I could kick it a few more times.
Oh, poor little Crane...

Oh and it is not even cool to talk about kicking a dog, You FUCKING piece of SHIT animal abuser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-20-2017, 12:07 PM #17205
Ichabod Crane

Ichabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivorIchabod Crane is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganoderma View Post
Oh, poor little Crane...

Oh and it is not even cool to talk about kicking a dog, You FUCKING piece of SHIT animal abuser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stick your leg in the mouth of a pit bull and tell me you wouldnt kick it. I dont consider myself a abuser when the dog attacked me first. I did nothing to cause the dog to attack me. I simple walked into a room I was invited into.

I have no sympathy for violent dogs. And I am not the first this dog has attacked.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-20-2017, 12:20 PM #17206
Ganoderma
Hydronaut

Oh, and here I thought you where talking about abusing your own dog.

Lots of people around here walk their dogs with no leashes.

Old 06-20-2017, 12:25 PM #17207
Ichabod Crane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganoderma View Post
Oh, and here I thought you where talking about abusing your own dog.

Lots of people around here walk their dogs with no leashes.
Fuck no I would not hit a dog with out being in self defense. I even stood up to the courts when they wanted to kill my neighbors dog because it killed my dog.

In that case the dog was doing what dogs do. My yorkie just looked like a small animal to there lab.

It was not a violent dog. The county went ahead and sued them with out my approval.

Old 06-20-2017, 12:29 PM #17208
Ichabod Crane

And last night I got less than 3 hours of sleep because of the shots I got because the dog bit me. Woke up with a fever and sore as hell and cant sleep now.

The shots are worse than the dog bite. Shit the bruising was almost all gone the next day from the bite. Except where he tore the skin there is no bruises any more.

Vertical Scrogg
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=242646

From start of cloning to harvest 13 week scrog
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=314837

Old 06-20-2017, 01:07 PM #17209
Ganoderma
Hydronaut

I'm trying to get to bed for a little sleep. Couldn't sleep so I had to do something. Sat up my camera and set up one of my basses with the amp near the camera for better sound and did a little recording session or two. I'm now onto a bowl, then I'll try to get a nap. Got to catch the buss to a doctors appointment in a few hours.

Old 06-20-2017, 01:25 PM #17210
~star~crash~

~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor
Red face Diesel Fire says "good morning"

~star~crash~ is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.