What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
i'm pretty sure she's faster than me...and in europe which would make for long rides getting back and forth...

Of course she is faster because they measure in kilometers which is faster. Unc would know if he had a car to look at the speedometer. When you are going 55 miles per hour she would be going 88 kilometers per hour which is way faster.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Of course she is faster because they measure in kilometers which is faster. Unc would know if he had a car to look at the speedometer. When you are going 55 miles per hour she would be going 88 kilometers per hour which is way faster.
but wait,isn't a 100c hotter than 100f? no wonder metrics never caught on...its too logical...

onavelzy

Veteran
but wait,isn't a 100c hotter than 100f? no wonder metrics never caught on...its too logical...

and, 0 C is hotter than 0 F

but -40 C is the same temp as -40 F

That fancy pants celsius stuff is too confusing so only folks that use it these days are the other 95% of the world.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:coffee: mornin campers...

headed out in a bit to ride...no real garden chores today,really nothing to do but screw around on bikes...and bacon,there will be bacon today...

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
Had a friend over for his birthday..

Had a friend over for his birthday..

He is heading up north (NoCal - Oregon) to visit his brother.

His brother won’t grow this year (just 4 plants). He is still sitting on last years grow. He can’t make any money at $1k packs.

Another old hippie grower fads away. :party: He’s getting rid of it @ $100 and ounce

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smokeit:unfortunately that's what happens when it goes from doing it for the love of the plant to farming money trees...you end up with mostly hacks growing at best b-grade weed and next thing you know no one can make a living anymore except giant well funded gardens...

:tumbleweed:looks like i got a decent weather day,got a route in mind,just need to do some quick chores and clean the chain on the fargo,load up some supplies and head out...

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Speaking of farming money trees :muahaha:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Morning all. Feels good to wake up these days.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this round of cc looks much more like mine....other rounds of yours i have seen looked more cookie like...

time to roll out for the b-day ride...hopefully my route will be somewhere around 53 miles but i'm not so hung up on that idea...

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Did you get the bitches and lean i sent you unc?

Happy birthday, the card full of money is in the bikini of one of the bitches.

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
LEDs, power drastically reduced....problem solved. That would be my thoughts since LEDs are evolving everyday. Some really nice ones out there.

Running behind this evening....I know it is killing y’all that I haven’t posted many pics lately :laughing:
damn pH meter went out and sooooooo close to me being able to box it up. Had backup strips but took me a bit to find them. So just paper strips until I am all switched over which will be in about 30-40 days maybe.

i bought a new meter a couple mounths ago.& now the damn thing want stay calabrated.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i bought a new meter a couple mounths ago.& now the damn thing want stay calabrated.

I would bet its the PH Probe. These do not last long sometimes. Its why I cal mine weekly. I've had my share of probes failing and not know it.

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
Shes pretty even in veg. Anyone ever run her outdoor?

I don’t think so. I found her from seed and have only given her to two ppl. I’m sure she would do ok outdoors. She is the hardiest plant I’ve ever grown. She can take anything you throw at her and laughs! Her only weakness is bud rot. Although I have only seen it once in the 2 or so years I’ve been running her. And she yields like crazy! For comparison, I usually get just over 8 zips off of GG4 and the WWK I get 10 easy, but have gotten just over 12 in a good run.

HAPPY BDAY UNC! :wave:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy Birthday ya Old Fart !!!

picture.php

now go peddle your ass in style wearin yer sunday best !

picture.php

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Happy Birthday Unc!

Have a great ride today and a fantastic year filled with miles logged, bacon, Krispy Kreme, and lots of new shiny parts!

Cheers!!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
He is heading up north (NoCal - Oregon) to visit his brother.

His brother won’t grow this year (just 4 plants). He is still sitting on last years grow. He can’t make any money at $1k packs.

Another old hippie grower fads away.
party.gif
He’s getting rid of it @ $100 and ounce

The problem I see here in cali is you gotta hype ur gear big time to get people interested. Many of us old timers don't do that well. Its not in our nature to do that. All buyers here go after the most hyped available good or bad. If you keep on the low down u cant sale ur crop. Even if its some of the best around. I Wont be offering flowers much going into the future. Its all gonna be seeds and whats left from the Seeded plants. No more runs of just flowers.

Latest posts

Latest posts