You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > A Guide to Fishsticks

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Zamnesia
A Guide to Fishsticks Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-20-2017, 02:09 AM #17191
~star~crash~

~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor
JFC....

~star~crash~ is offline Quote

Click to visit Venus Vapes
Old 06-20-2017, 02:37 AM #17192
WaxyTaxi
Psychonaut

WaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivor
Hammerheads Triangle Kush X Chiquita Banana, the pheno on the far left reeks of banana OG, I'm digging it the most

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-20-2017, 02:43 AM #17193
Grizz

Grizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
Me to. To damn hot to run my lights in day. I might change it to 9pm-9am. When its 90f at midnight it really doesn't matter.
9 to 9 is what I run year around , 109 at midnight is better than 116 at noon

unc your as bad as these rappers with you bling, gotta luv it

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-20-2017, 02:45 AM #17194
Ganoderma
Hydronaut

Ganoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by unclefishstick View Post
i always carry mine with me in case theres some sort of bud avalanche and i have to trim my way to freedom...
Don't you mean for when your leg hairs get caught in your bike chains...Bud avalanche, yeah right!
Ganoderma is offline Quote

Old 06-20-2017, 02:48 AM #17195
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

unclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivor
unclefishstick has completed 8 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
it is a pretty pimpin ride!

Old 06-20-2017, 02:58 AM #17196
~star~crash~

~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaxyTaxi View Post
Hammerheads Triangle Kush X Chiquita Banana, the pheno on the far left reeks of banana OG, I'm digging it the most

View Image
U lucky bastard...they look great
~star~crash~ is offline Quote

Old 06-20-2017, 03:03 AM #17197
unregistered190

unregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivor
unregistered190 has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaxyTaxi View Post
Hammerheads Triangle Kush X Chiquita Banana
Thanks for sharing Waxy , I was curious who else may be growing them out. Mine are on water only diet....day 57..not far to go

Quote:
Originally Posted by dansbuds View Post
its puff thirty in my world
I will puff w/ ya dan. did you get to pick up the trike yesterday?

Just busted open my last jar of Dynasty Huckleberry Kush and gotta say a 3 month cure has done this one justice. Very nice and mellow smoke.....and pretty strong stone wise. Not a really high THC % plant according to their website (~20%) but it does pack a punch for sure .
I made f?whatever seeds (the parents were version 3) so thinking if I want to grow that line out again I should have no problem finding a similar pheno....correct? The description of the seeds I used lists only 4 distinct phenotypes. Just trying to increase my knowledge of breeding so pardon if it is a silly question.

unregistered190 is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-20-2017, 04:08 AM #17198
Ganoderma
Hydronaut

Ganoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered190 View Post
Thanks for sharing Waxy , I was curious who else may be growing them out. Mine are on water only diet....day 57..not far to go

I will puff w/ ya dan. did you get to pick up the trike yesterday?

Just busted open my last jar of Dynasty Huckleberry Kush and gotta say a 3 month cure has done this one justice. Very nice and mellow smoke.....and pretty strong stone wise. Not a really high THC % plant according to their website (~20%) but it does pack a punch for sure .
I made f?whatever seeds (the parents were version 3) so thinking if I want to grow that line out again I should have no problem finding a similar pheno....correct? The description of the seeds I used lists only 4 distinct phenotypes. Just trying to increase my knowledge of breeding so pardon if it is a silly question.
It really depends on your parent plants and their genes that they pass on to the next generation. Then it depends what you are selecting for when you select your plants that you are going to be using. You can have many different sub pheno types pop up in each of those 4 pheno types. If your selected pheno type is a Recessive trait, they will be less common then the others pheno types. You'll have a better chance of finding a similar pheno if you use pollen from more then one male, as you never know how the offspring will turn out until you grow them out.

Mind you that my point of view on breeding is more along the lines of breeding pedigreed live stock for breeding stock.

Old 06-20-2017, 04:34 AM #17199
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

unclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivor
unclefishstick has completed 8 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
is that a fancy way of saying "sheep fucking"?

Old 06-20-2017, 04:38 AM #17200
Ganoderma
Hydronaut

What? Not bringing up getting your Goat? Or your white Whale?