What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Willard Water- Anybody try it?

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Willard Water is said to be a water capable of healing many health issues. I know it did not help me, but I have an idea that it might be very beneficial for mj.

It has been around some 50 years, and of course the medical 'profession' has ignored it

Has anybody tried it, either as a foliar spray or an additive to hydro nute formulas?

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Now this is weird, and the mods don't seem to give a shit, but here (this thread) I have an Attachment" icon from which I can download photos directly from MY hard drive.

However, in my journal, I do not have the same icon or ability.

WTF?

View attachment 172964

G

Guest 18340

Fyi, it has nothing to do with a Mod not giving a shit. It's a tech related function and Skip is the one in charge of that.

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fyi, it has nothing to do with a Mod not giving a shit. It's a tech related function and Skip is the one in charge of that.

I ran this up the flag poll several times as no one ever responded. Finally one mod passed it to SKIP, or whoever is in charge of such things commented. OK I commented. You can go back ~ 10 pages in my grow journal for proof

That's pretty arrogant. Would have been funny if he followed up by saying something like ...

I'm aware of the problem, it's not an easy fix... yadayadayada

but no, it was basically an F you to me. Read it for yourself. Now if this somehow embarrasses SKIP to fix it, then all's well that ends well

F

Funion

I use Willards Water.
I think it probably has some properties that may structure water, but I'll never know.
I liked the cut of Mr. Willards jib, and his products have been in health food stores for over 30 years that I've seen.
I add 1-2ml of the xxx to each gallon and hope that it is doing something homeopathically.
There was a gent named DMT that was banned from here a while back. He used it and he seemed like he was doing large grows out of Canada.

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
Doc Williard (company founder) was my chemistry professor in the Black Hills of South Dakota back in the day. His grandson runs the company now and they sell a bunch of their supply to the Japanese for high end cosmetic use. It used to be called Carbonaceous Activated Water and came from water wells drilled near the many veins of Lignite coal in the Black Hills. They use a different process now but still involves carbon/coal. Anyway people were watering their house plants with it but never got any results you could quantify. A side by side grow would be interesting.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
420giveaway
I'm resurrecting this years dead thread. Willard's grandson was on The Adam Dunn Show not long ago. I had never heard of it, but have read alot about it since. So, anybody use it? More importantly does anyone use it and now only use 1/2 to 1/3 as much nutrients? Getting same results?

This product has been around for years but, so has SuperThrive, and most around here say it does nothing.

Last edited:

BillFarthing

Veteran
It has humics, sodium silicate and micros. I don't know if structured water does anything for my garden. That said, it jacks your pH up dramatically. I'll pass on the Willy Water, thank you.

White Beard

Grow from your Heart podcast made a passing but enthusiastic reference to it for germination, saw a similar comment on it by Karma G earlier today