What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Canadian strains.

Chimera

Genetic Resource Management
Veteran
Freiseland (not freezeland) is a dutch seedline, not canadian ... named after the Friesen people in the northern Dutch province of Freiseland. It is still widely grown in Quebec.

All Chimera Seeds are proudly Canadian.... ;)

-Chimera

White Rabbit

Digging in the garden
ICMag Donor
So many good stories told and related about Canadian strains. I can see by the latest pictures why. Great pics Brad2... Whats the taste and effects like of godzila grape? Who's lines? Your own breeds?
WR

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
When will people STOP believing what they read in HIGH TIMES...

PEOPLE HIGH TIMES IS PROPAGANDA( I was young once too and thought it was the marijuana bible) IT IS NOT

peace
Chefboy

I agree with you for the most part MINUS the part about (what I assume) dissing the romulan. It is a top notch strain for sure. I grew and still grow federations romulan and love the hell out of it.

High Times like anything that is in it for the money, advertising, hype will say whatever they want BUT romulan is the real deal.

B

Brad

I agree with you for the most part MINUS the part about (what I assume) dissing the romulan. It is a top notch strain for sure. I grew and still grow federations romulan and love the hell out of it.

High Times like anything that is in it for the money, advertising, hype will say whatever they want BUT romulan is the real deal.

well guess this is directed toward me.. well i never "dissed" romulan, i said, ive grown most strains in this thread, and Godzilla is better then all of them,Now Romulan is damm potent for sure, but to be part of my set up, you have to be more then potent..you need yeild aswell which romulan doesnt have sorry

D

DownSouthSage

I think he was talking to chefboy breederbrad.Everyone knows you know your stuff no questioning that.The proofs in the pudding.

White Rabbit

Digging in the garden
ICMag Donor
@ Chimera.. Thats just brilliant. "All Chimera Seeds are proudly Canadian.... ;)" << must have been very intense work? Talking Canadian lines, what about an all Canadian "Holy Grail" strain?
Is there a legendary strain or maybe a few..like a Canadian strain with a long well known history and legend passed down generations if you take my meaning?

@ LL gorgeous colours bro, well done....taste and smell description perhaps? ;-)
Happy weekend all..
Wr

iTarzan

Canadian Crinkle did not get a mention. That is strange.

Is it Crinkle or Krinkle? I just got roots on 15 cuts. This summer it will be cornfield crinkle.

I don't know 100% if it was bred in Canada, but theres some insane bc pink kush out there and its just dank as all fuck. I think that cut is kinda hard to come by.

right

We used to get a strain called wheel chair . Anyone know if that's chemo ? Or could it could it have just been a generic name for good weed at the time ?

Sorceror

Freiseland (not freezeland) is a dutch seedline, not canadian ... named after the Friesen people in the northern Dutch province of Freiseland. It is still widely grown in Quebec.

All Chimera Seeds are proudly Canadian.... ;)

-Chimera

You got any varieties that would finish in September at 49N on the east side?

Maple_Flail

Afaik, Pink kush Started in canada, once of its crosses, Pink Ghost Train i've only seen in canada but its be around long enough to have been able to travel by now.

Subcool did some stuff in canada, a lot of stuff was bred in canada. Right now my favorite canadian bred strain would have to be CBD Godbud. (Godbud x Harlequin bx4), I never smoke the stuff. I extract and eat it. (CBD smoking is pointless for me) Smells like Jack herer X Godbud. Loads of terpinolene and caryophyllene great bag appeal slight purpling.

And then you Have Vic's stuff..

thejact55

I got 6 texada timewarp x mighty might in my greenhouse for this outdoor season. Got from a good member on here from BC. I cant say how itll do yet, time will tell.