What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Canadian strains.

White Rabbit

Digging in the garden
ICMag Donor
Who can name true Canadian lines, what would some of these lines be called/named? Any famous strains?
For interest sake,

WR ;-)

C

Classyathome

GodBud - Cup Winner. Cdn. breeder...

Last edited:

planted1

Anyone involved in any clubs or medical participants?! Im wanting to head up there from Oregon to do some strain hunting, i was hoping i could get some direction as to reputable breeders in Vancouver, or any info or help that could be offered?it be great appriciated greatly!!!!.

JUNGLEOFEDEN

hey there planted 1 i live in canada and im one of the very few of us who are legal to grow ,use [less then 3000,of us] but i dont live in bc sorry but i could probobly still help though

vince514

seeker of greater knowledge
Veteran
bc hash plant ,mikado,m-39,freezland,mighty mite,fast manitoba,manitoba poison....to name a few....

LLCoolBud

All the below strains finish in 7 weeks or less. And just happen to be bred/acclimated/maintained on Canadian soil. Gotta love Canadian breeders.

Afghan Dream (BCSC) [Afghani F-4]
45 Days
Apollo 11 F2 (Joey Weed) [C99 X Genius]
49 Days Or less
Endless Sky (Dr. Greenthumb) [Iranian Indica X Grenadine]
42-45 Days
Chumaluma (Dr. Greenthumb) [Unknown]
45 Days
C4 (Chimera) [Cotton Candy X Shiskaberry]
45-55 days
Grenadine (Dr. Greenthumb) [(Niagara X Shiva) X G-13]
50 Days
Kish (Cash Crop Ken) [Formally Shiskaberry from Breeder Steve worked to F2 or F3???]
42 Days or less
Hash Plant (Mighty Mite Seed Co.) [Hash Plant Line bred???]
42-49 Days
Purple Pineberry (Secret Valley Seeds) [Unknown]
42 Days or Less

biotek

vsb

vsb

Anyone involved in any clubs or medical participants?! Im wanting to head up there from Oregon to do some strain hunting, i was hoping i could get some direction as to reputable breeders in Vancouver, or any info or help that could be offered?it be great appriciated greatly!!!!.

howdy,
while in vancouver go to the vancouver seed bank /tokers lounge all the genetics you can think of and a bring your own bud lounge ,very col people and place to visit

White Rabbit

Digging in the garden
ICMag Donor
Excellent input...will this thread not look interesting with some nice Canadian strain pics... Lets continue! Lets keep it purely Canadian...what say you?

Koskesh

lol @ m-39.

Freezeland is the absolute fruity bomb for outdoor, when you have a super short cold-ass season, ie Canada. She just grows and grows, all like "what? you guys are cold? pussies." Doesn't even turn purple.

No idea where it came from, but I do remember it being around in the mid-late 80's.

Romulan! Hear good things, so just popped a pack of next gen's grapefruitXromulan. All cracked in 24hrs, wish me luck :joint:

G

their are 4 strains from Canada that interest me. god bud,iss,chemo, and Romulan. but i would love to have a cut of island sweet skunk.

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
id have to say that Romulan is top notch, and recently named the best canadian strain in high times... :eek:

When will people STOP believing what they read in HIGH TIMES...

PEOPLE HIGH TIMES IS PROPAGANDA( I was young once too and thought it was the marijuana bible) IT IS NOT

peace
Chefboy

B

Brad

Ive tried most strains mentioned in this thread, but at the end of the day, none of them compare to godzilla grape for quality , yeild,bag appeal, taste...., and you aint going to hear hightimes talking bout her, cuz its on lockdown, they couldnt handle her anyways lol:nanana:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php