What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Holy seeds?

mr.brunch

Veteran
The holy seeds forum seems to have vanished... I was doing a grow thread on there- any info?
Cheers

mr.brunch

Veteran
Funny you say that.. I was looking at these guys again today.

their White walker in fact..

Whats your exp so far??

The bitter cherry punch was great, highly resinous and pretty damn strong... the Chuck Norris are about 2 days from being flipped and looking healthy ( they are also the plants in my Mars hydro tester thread in my signature, if interested)
The bitter cherry punch is in my albums... hope this helps :tiphat:

JimMuscles

The holy seeds forum seems to have vanished... I was doing a grow thread on there- any info?
Cheers

I assume they had to pay to be on here. Maybe thier plan ended. Still a good company though. How funny is the packaging of the seeds? Lol. Youre crushing it with those ice cream collection strains bud, btw. Ive got 8 harakiri vegging right now and have 1 about 2 weeks from harvest.

G

GatorGumbo

Anyone try their Gelato 69? How does it compare to the 33 or 44 cuts?

Latest posts

Latest posts