What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

So what is the deal with phylos these days?

Normannen

Anne enn Normal
Veteran
Honestly don't think their plan is going to fly, there are better organized businesses out there (*cough *- santo!) and the worst part is that they are not as public about their Cannabis seizing as these guys. On the other hand if their business does take off, kudos to them, may they burn in hell for having conned people...

shaggyballs

Veteran
Please point out who exactly I wronged here?

Post the list!

Chimera says his involvement with Phylos has hurt no one.
He has asked us to make a list of all those that were effected by the Phylos scam.

Can we join together as a community to help this guy see the truth?
He believes he/Phylos has done no wrong.

So let us make a list of all those effected by phylos.
If you were personally effected, now is the time to speak up.
Chimera wants to hear what you have to say.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Where did Phylos get their data in the first place? Looking at their galaxy, it seems that all of the landrace genetics should be on the outside and all the mutts positioned relative to their predominant origins.

frostqueen

Where did Phylos get their data in the first place? Looking at their galaxy, it seems that all of the landrace genetics should be on the outside and all the mutts positioned relative to their predominant origins.

Their 'data' has mainly just proven to me that there are a dozen 'real deal! versions for every popular strain name.

Whatever with Phylos. :deadhorse

clearheaded

thanks HEMPY!

still not super sure the outrage tho.. people gave samples some people payed to confirm genetics which they recieved and or prevent copyrighting. this is still the case no?

little shady sure but no more then APPs you play for free and they take your data as the price.

data is valuable, large companies are interested in such data go figure.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
I don't know the full back ground story of phylo but the cannabis industry in general has done little if any thing to better cannabis or law reform.What most have done is hurt law reform because they are greedy bastards.

I saw a video on YouTube with industry people and all but DJ Short wanted to patent and control cannabis.

No one has the right to control or own a plant especially while people are still being locked up for growing it or smoking it still in most places around the world.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Their 'data' has mainly just proven to me that there are a dozen 'real deal! versions for every popular strain name.

Whatever with Phylos. :deadhorse

The cannabis industry has been this way for ever. Hyped seeds. hyped weeds, big stories with mythical strains, there will always be some people who turn batshit into money while others turn bullshit into money.