What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

how many grams?

Gio88

hi! i'm cultiving a feminized plant indoor in a jar 28x28 cm with a 150w lamp , i'm using both organic and minerals fertilizers and biobizz stimulant fro vegetative phase , how many grams do you think i could get? do you think i should start the flowering phase or just wait more weeks? here's a photo

Attachments

• IMG_2612.jpg
    IMG_2612.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 30

NEED 4 SEED

Your light doesn't look like a good growing light. What exact type is it? I am getting between 100g and 150 g in a 60-60cm tent with a 150 w hps or mh, doing up to 15 plants in there and with a lot of defoliating and some pruning.

Gio88

Your light doesn't look like a good growing light. What exact type is it? I am getting between 100g and 150 g in a 60-60cm tent with a 150 w hps or mh, doing up to 15 plants in there and with a lot of defoliating and some pruning.

It’s a 150w mh what do you suggest to have all those grams?

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just grow it, enjoy it and count the grams when you harvest. Too many variables to consider.
What's the plant strain you are growing?

Yes, more lumens like other posters mentioned!!!

Bend the top down gently if it's growing too tall....LST.

Gio88

Just grow it, enjoy it and count the grams when you harvest. Too many variables to consider.
What's the plant strain you are growing?

Yes, more lumens like other posters mentioned!!!

Bend the top down gently if it's growing too tall....LST.

I wanted to di the lst but the leaves are really big i wouldn’t like to ruin the plant

Attachments

• 752995E6-E419-4DA0-BEE4-1529AAA6A2E1.jpg
    752995E6-E419-4DA0-BEE4-1529AAA6A2E1.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 34

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
picture.php

LST won't ruin the plant if you are gentle. It stands for low stress training, which in layman's terms means gently bending. I use it a lot to open up the inner nodes to lighting. If you are gentle, it is pretty much guaranteed better budding, since more bud sites are getting light. Fabric pots help for it in my experience, or I have drilled screws into some of my hard pots. I generally use the plastic wrapped wire, it looks like the old bread bag closer wires. For your hard pot with those lips at the edge, you might try something like a safety pin or paper clip wedged into the lip area, then gently bend the plant over and tie it down with something that won't cut into the pant. String or non coated wire is normally not used because it can cut the plant and the plant will grow around it. Big thread over this way about it. :tiphat:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=6090

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
View Image
LST won't ruin the plant if you are gentle. It stands for low stress training, which in layman's terms means gently bending. I use it a lot to open up the inner nodes to lighting. If you are gentle, it is pretty much guaranteed better budding, since more bud sites are getting light. Fabric pots help for it in my experience, or I have drilled screws into some of my hard pots. I generally use the plastic wrapped wire, it looks like the old bread bag closer wires. For your hard pot with those lips at the edge, you might try something like a safety pin or paper clip wedged into the lip area, then gently bend the plant over and tie it down with something that won't cut into the pant. String or non coated wire is normally not used because it can cut the plant and the plant will grow around it. Big thread over this way about it. :tiphat:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=6090

Excellent advice.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
That's a good start! I agree with caliprop that a little more wouldn't hurt it. The longer the plant is alive, the more "woody" the stem gets through a process I think is called called lignification. If you try to bend those parts of the stem you can get a snap. Your best bet is bending the areas that are still soft to the touch. And the plant can withstand an almost 90 degree bend without issue. This picture, the plant was staked down with a garden twist tie when it was about 4 inches tall, you can see that it overnight turned back towards the light source. This is 20 gauge, the other pic is actually venera spyder, my bad on that.
picture.php

Last edited:

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
You sure that lamp is 150 REAL WATTS and also HPS/MH/CFL/LED so it's usable to the plant?
Also, why are you mixing organic and mineral nutes? They feed the plant in 2 different ways and I'm pretty sure you'd be better if you pick just one of them.
My advice is read, read, READ! Luckly you are in the right place. Search for some tutorials on the forum. They are very helpful for begginers. Also look into the microgrows subforum. It's helpful for smaller grows like yours.
Good luck! :wave: