What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

60 DE Nanolux 600 Coco DTW setup/grow

eric2028

Veteran
hi, started my latest project a couple months ago. It's only now starting to be fun. I have 2 bloom rooms 37x14 each and a veg room 16x14. The plan is 24 fixtures in each bloom room and 12 in veg. I will update with pics atleast once a week. I snapped a few today, sorry for the mess. ac is 5 tons per room. veg room shares ac with the common space. 400 amp service ready to go.

eric2028

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

eric2028

Veteran
i think I've found the easiest way to secure my de fixtures as close as possible to the ceiling. lemme know if it gets any easier. thanks

picture.php

eric2028

Veteran
these are my fixtures. i ll be separating one from the ballast with a 5 foot ext cord.

picture.php

eric2028

Veteran
got lights hung and tables laid out.also installed a few fans. moving along nicely should be ready for 36 clones next week for sure. i was only able to really fit 9 of the 12 lights i was planning. they were just too close. i was wondering what large inline pumps you guys are running? its for transferring ro water. thanks!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

eric2028

Veteran
picture.php

Clones are ready, should be in by monday

Ice cream cake
Gg4
Now and later
Sundae driver
Triangle kush

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I wonder if your ballasts will be able to dissipate their heat that close to the ceiling?

Looks like a nice basement to work in, good luck!

eric2028

Veteran
I wonder if your ballasts will be able to dissipate their heat that close to the ceiling?

Looks like a nice basement to work in, good luck!
There is about an inch or so between the ballast and the ceiling. Hopefully it works, if not they can be lowered a bit.

eric2028

Veteran
Got the bulbs in and Fired up! 2 of the 6 tables plumbed. Humidifier and controller hooked up. Im trying not to sweat the small things, I can see light at the end of the tunnel now.
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts