What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lemon Dizzle Testers LED COCO

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
Mothers & Clones

picture.php

OakyJoe

Veteran
Thinking about putting some of the faster ones outside, they happy enough to go out for a try, indoors they did a great jobs with 8 weeks, maybe outdoors also :)

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice one Joe,,,
Out of interest,, End or start of week 8 ?,,,,
I cocked up and took two far too late,,
Cheers Joe,,,s2

OakyJoe

Veteran
Out of interest,, End or start of week 8 ?,,,,

mid - end of week 8, the longer u let em the fatter they get, but around week 8 u get the right taste :D

Still smoking the last 3 Plant Batch this moment, i can't seperate em since i filled em in the same jar but each bud out of it gives the vibes :) sometimes a bit more lemon, sometimes a bit more kushy, but overall always a really nice soaring high!

8 Weeker Phenos, 2 weeks after cutting clones in cocos
picture.php

Repotted into 2 Liters, a few days more veg before they gonna be flipped, this is the 8 weeks pheno, maybe i put some of em out if the 2 tents not enugh :) , top right 6 more Lemons, next to GlueHazeHybrid to the left.
- trying out some Atami High Porosity Cocos this run since my local supply for dry cocosballs went bad... , stuff was around 10€ per 50liter complete with perlite and preferted... will go over to the usual feeding!

picture.php

Last edited:

OakyJoe

Veteran
Wow they got a rapid growth since repotting, so i switched the first 12 plants on 12/12 this evening, so on first july its their first day under 12/12 :) pretty easy to remember also for me :D

feeding yet is only plain water phed, i gave em once aminos, maybe next week once more aminos before i will go over to the normal fert :)

OakyJoe

Veteran
Right on Panikz, 5 days since flipping and they exploding with their super stretch :D

very happy with em!

they really love rockwool & cocos!

OakyJoe

Veteran
Tent1 one around 10 Days after flip

I moved 3 to the other 6 inside Tent2, so we got 9 plants per tent, in the coming days i will set em on their final position and give em a lollipopping...

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

OakyJoe

Veteran
Glad i have some panels who i can mount inside the highest position in the tent :D

picture.php

picture.php

OakyJoe

Veteran
Made some space just incase they still want to go to the rooftops,
i will double or triple the watts in 1 of the 2 tents for this run to see if its worth to play with a bit more panels per tent.

picture.php

picture.php

wait for it
i took out 2 for mothers and space so we have 8 per tent, i will cut new clones and setup 2 more tents as soon as we reach halftime with tent 1 and 2
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

Looking good. I’ve had to tie my down through stretch. Got 1 that’s not stretched much but the others got massive. Nice n healthy there mate.